HEY LDF..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol ldf who said anything about love.......... :o

brando baggs is mia in lots of ways.. hes really mia....period.. i have tried to get in touch with him many times and no luck........its starting to worry me........

Guest hotsoxchick1
First Nuke, now Baggs.  f***.

well nuke will check in soon i feel... hes busy over seas.......we know where he is........baggs now.. im not so sure... hes on the mia list a month now...........i know his puter broke and his phone dont work and hes not been at the homefront.... so i have no clue whats up .. not like him to not check in..........

i dont know where the hell he is.. he surely isnt at home.. i checked......

have you been in contact with nuke?

tell him and i am sure i am speaking for a lot of old timers here, we wish him the best and watch his back side in iraq.

Guest hotsoxchick1

tell him and i am sure i am speaking for a lot of old timers here, we wish him the best and watch his back side in iraq.

i havent heard back from nuke yet but i did send him an email to the addy he gave me and its still active there so i assume he will get it soon and drop a line back............or at least stop in here... i know its hard to get computer time over there ..you are supposed to be using the net for

"Official business only" but theres always a way around it............when i hear from him ill let everyone know.......

i havent heard back from nuke yet but i did send him an email to the addy he gave me and its still active there so i assume he will get it soon and drop a line back............or at least stop in here... i know its hard to get computer time over there ..you are supposed to be using the net for

"Official business only" but theres always a way around it............when i hear from him ill let everyone know.......

actually they can use the net more than what people thinks.

my cuz is constantly emailing me. however my godson who is in sp ops couldn't.

either way i hope he is ok.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o 

now that's scary... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

nah hes not with batters.. batters is stuck in texas......no way home.......me thinks he got kidnapped by scrub fans and is being held hostage till shamme homers off us...........he could be gone for years........ :o we better send out a search party quick.........this could leave permanent damage on him........... :P