Frank Thomas

sox-r-us

From Chicago Sports article:

Paul Konerko's bunt attempt in the 10th inning also failed as he fouled off two pitches before flying out.

"We all had opportunities to win that game and we didn't come through," Thomas said. "That's why we've been a mediocre team this year. You can't put it on one person. Four or five guys didn't come through."

If only the pussy named paulie had as much class last year.....f*** YOU PAULIE YOU PIECE OF s***, LEARN TO BUNT ASSHOLE

Here's what Paul had to say about it.

"I was a little rusty," he said. "The last time I did that was in the Cal League championship in 1995 for San Bernardino, which I got down. [The pitch] comes in there a little faster than in batting practice.

Then this on the fans booing:

"They're totally entitled to do what they want to do," he said. "You earn cheers and you earn boos. It's that simple.

From Chicago Sports article:

Paul Konerko's bunt attempt in the 10th inning also failed as he fouled off two pitches before flying out.

"We all had opportunities to win that game and we didn't come through," Thomas said. "That's why we've been a mediocre team this year. You can't put it on one person. Four or five guys didn't come through."

If only the pussy named paulie had as much class last year.....f*** YOU PAULIE YOU PIECE OF s***, LEARN TO BUNT ASSHOLE

I forgot what did Frank do with RISP yesterday? Did he get any bunts down, trollboy?

I think Frank pointed out that he sucked it up also. And Paul is wrong, according to a graphic on the BoTox feed, he laid down a successful sac bunt in 1999.

Notice that we haven't had a player whine about the boos in a while. If things do not turnaround soon the booing is going to stop and be replaced by crickets chirpping. ;)

Konerko does have that much class, if not more, so give up the tirade against him about what happened last year. It's already been explained multiple times that PK didn't call Frank out for not playing well.....he called him out for being an asshole of a teammate by missing pre-game warmups and things like that. So get a clue next time before spouting off. :fyou

SoxRule, some just don't get it.

Sounded like to me that Paulie made the right comments too. If he was wrong on when he last laid down a bunt, so what. Sue him for forgetting something in 1999. Hell, I can't remember last week, let alone 4 years ago.

Here's what Paul had to say about it.

"I was a little rusty," he said. "The last time I did that was in the Cal League championship in 1995 for San Bernardino, which I got down. [The pitch] comes in there a little faster than in batting practice.

Then this on the fans booing:

"They're totally entitled to do what they want to do," he said. "You earn cheers and you earn boos. It's that simple.

I really think the bottom line here is just like the Hawk said on WGN yesterday and that's, "the manager has got to know what his players can do and what they can't do." PK can't bunt. Manuel probably should have used Graffy, or the hit & run if he wanted to leave Konerko in.

I am very disappointed in what I see as a lack of aggressiveness on the bases. I never see the hit & run used by the Sox. Harris stole two bases, which is great, but was anyone else in motion Thursday?

I am very disappointed in what I see as a lack of aggressiveness on the bases. I never see the hit & run used by the Sox. Harris stole two bases, which is great, but was anyone else in motion Thursday?

I don't think so. It didn't seem like there was anyone on the move.

Paulie blasted Frank in the media last year. so what..move on...it seemed as those two did.

Guest hotsoxchick1

the way i see it is .. none of them should be talkin to any press with the way they have been sucking so badly.. they all should be sticking to praticing the fundamentals instead ................. ;) mho.....if i were their coach i would be running their asses off with drills nite and day...........this team is simply pathetic............ :rolleyes:

The Sox have been the worst fundamental team in baseball 3 years in a row. Horrid baserunning, poor situational hitting and lousy fielding. Obviously no one is making them work on these things. When will someone be held accountable for this crap we get to watch on the field day after day? :angry:

The Sox have been the worst fundamental team in baseball 3 years in a row.  Horrid baserunning, poor situational hitting and lousy fielding.  Obviously no one is making them work on these things.  When will someone be held accountable for this crap we get to watch on the field day after day? :angry:

Truer words were never spoken.