Gifts for girlfriend?

iWiN4PreP

Well, im age 17, shes 16. im gonna be with her all christmas break.

Anyone got some good ideas for christmas gifts /bday gifts (her bday is dec. 19).?

Its a topic thats been making me think lately. really tuff to decide. Clothes? Teddy bear? Flowers?

some ideas anyone? I duno if like a ring/necklace or stuff like that would be really good? just remember were age 16/17 serious relationship. been going out for some months now. and im gonna be with her all christmas break

any ideas would be appreciated

I'm just gonna go with the last few Soxtalk topics I've been in for ideas:

-a taser

-a lawsuit against a major university

-tickets to a comedy show with Michael Richards

-a lawsuit against Michael Richards

-3 rounds with Jamie Foxx (trick is you gotta get her to say "n*****" a bunch of times first though)

-a guitar

-deep fried turkey

-a trip to Dealey Plaza or a JFK assassination documentary

Or maybe you could just go for a DVD of a flick she likes or a CD that she likes. And as long as it isn't too cheesy or you go overboard in it, a mix CD is always an option depending on the songs that you choose. And women always love flowers.

Mmhmm, I'm with a girl who'll appreciate a cute pair of socks, dinner and something handmade or handwritten (a poem, for instance). In other words, she's a cheap man's dream.

For Christmas I'll probably just get her socks, a love letter and, perhaps, a teddy bear. She asked me what I wanted and I said that you can never go wrong with a book, socks or baseball cards.

She plays video games, too, so I might get her a game but I don't think so. I'm just glad to know that I'm with a girl who isn't materialistic and will smile if she gets a pair of socks. (Not that I give socks out at random: she and I are both sock people. Meaning we wear socks to bed and we don't like to go barefoot.)

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Nov 25, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
I'm just gonna go with the last few Soxtalk topics...

-a taser

-a lawsuit against a major university

-tickets to a comedy show with Michael Richards

-a lawsuit against Michael Richards

-3 rounds with Jamie Foxx (trick is you gotta get her to say "n*****" a bunch of times first though)

-a guitar

-deep fried turkey

-a trip to Dealey Plaza or a JFK assassination documentary

All excellent choices.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 25, 2006 -> 11:04 PM)
Yeah,just forget the advice from this republican who has been happily married for 16+ years. I have no idea whatit takes to keep a woman happy.

Oh psh. We all know you don't give presents anymore when you get married. That's the allure of the damn ceremony!

The color idea was a nice, sweet idea.

What im thinking tho, from this post, is a Teddy, flowers, and a movie would work. Maybe something handwritten to go along with it.

What flowers do you suggest? Any special type?

And a teddy.. ive always thought thatd be a good gift for a girlfriend, but i Never know what teddy to get/buy. Any ideas on the teddy? Does it have to be something specific or just any random teddy?

Thanks. anymore ideas is also greatly appreciated, as im probablly gonna end up buying her a b-day gift, and a christmas gift in the same week (dec 19 / dec 25)

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Nov 26, 2006 -> 11:17 AM)
Done that, for the past few weeks :P. all she says in return is "nothingg, i dont need anything" stuff along those lines. =P

then just take her some where nice to eat...like hibachi if she's never been.

Flowers are, IMO, a horrible gift idea. They die.

A DVD set of her fav show is an excellent option at that age and dating length. Or a Vermont Teddy or a Pajamagram are good choices as well. Anything that can be looked at to remember the thought behind the gift are winners. No jewlery just yet, IMO.

Flowers are, IMO, a horrible gift idea. They die.

A DVD set of her fav show is an excellent option at that age and dating length. Or a Vermont Teddy or a Pajamagram are good choices as well. Anything that can be looked at to remember the thought behind the gift are winners. No jewlery just yet, IMO.

Whats the point of a pajamagram if the main goal is to get her butt nekkid?