Gifts for girlfriend?

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 27, 2006 -> 07:43 AM)
#1 gift, shave your stache.

But not until the end of Mo-Vember (which I am doing BTW).

I'll say take her out for a nice dinner somewhere, just so you can spend some quality time with her.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Nov 26, 2006 -> 04:17 PM)
Done that, for the past few weeks :P. all she says in return is "nothingg, i dont need anything" stuff along those lines. =P

When we were dating, my wife said that to me one year and guess what?? She didn't get anything that year. Harsh??? maybe but that was 20 years ago and i have never gotten that answer again.

:bang :P

Whats your budget look like. When I was about your age I spent a little too much on my girlfriend for Christmas and I regretted it. Some cop out gifts are baskets from bath and body works, perfume and stuff like that. You could also try a gift certificate to her favorite store or a build a bear. I think its better to play it safe then to try to guess just in case its something she wont like and its awkward when she opens it. SO one or two of those things and then take her out to dinner somewhere nice where you dress up and stuff and a nice card. That kind of crap is normally a safe bet.

Whats your budget look like. When I was about your age I spent a little too much on my girlfriend for Christmas and I regretted it. Some cop out gifts are baskets from bath and body works, perfume and stuff like that. You could also try a gift certificate to her favorite store or a build a bear. I think its better to play it safe then to try to guess just in case its something she wont like and its awkward when she opens it. SO one or two of those things and then take her out to dinner somewhere nice where you dress up and stuff and a nice card. That kind of crap is normally a safe bet.

Thats so far what im leaning to, something small like that then dinner/dressup + card. =).

and lol @ juddling, nice. =]

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Nov 28, 2006 -> 12:14 AM)
Thats so far what im leaning to, something small like that then dinner/dressup + card. =).

and lol @ juddling, nice. =]

Don't let Bill fool ya. He did that once, but if he did that now, his wife would kill him! :P

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Nov 25, 2006 -> 10:53 PM)
Mmhmm, I'm with a girl who'll appreciate a cute pair of socks, dinner and something handmade or handwritten (a poem, for instance). In other words, she's a cheap man's dream.

For Christmas I'll probably just get her socks, a love letter and, perhaps, a teddy bear. She asked me what I wanted and I said that you can never go wrong with a book, socks or baseball cards.

She plays video games, too, so I might get her a game but I don't think so. I'm just glad to know that I'm with a girl who isn't materialistic and will smile if she gets a pair of socks. (Not that I give socks out at random: she and I are both sock people. Meaning we wear socks to bed and we don't like to go barefoot.)

Don't go with the video game. My wife said that she liked a particular game when we were dating, and I :bang got her that game as one of her Christmas presents. That was four years ago and she still brings it up and shakes her head.