Royce and Frank together again

supernuke

QUOTE(gosox41 @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
OK I must be missing something. What's the story between the two of them?

Bob

Royce Clayton was sleeping with Thomas' wife. I believe Thomas and his wife were divorced at the time but I'm not SURE about that. All the same, Thomas wasn't happy about it,

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:21 PM)
Royce Clayton was sleeping with Thomas' wife. I believe Thomas and his wife were divorced at the time but I'm not SURE about that. All the same, Thomas wasn't happy about it,

They were a few years divorced at the time. Though the circumstances and behavior by both her and Royce were out of line, IMO.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:21 PM)

I never heard that. I thought she moved out of Chicago after the divorce.

Bob

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 2, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)
The kids love their dad too much for her to do that. She does what's best in that regard.

That's good. While Frank was no saint during the marriage (I remember seeing him after home games at the Hunt Club many a time), I've heard some nasty things about her.

Bob

QUOTE(gosox41 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 06:54 PM)
That's good. While Frank was no saint during the marriage (I remember seeing him after home games at the Hunt Club many a time), I've heard some nasty things about her.

Bob

In the 9 years previous to their divorce that I was around her I never heard or saw anything that would even be close to being called "nasty" being done by her. She was the model wife. Unfortuntely, she was a baseball players wife and one that didn't take monogony seriously. After the divorce all bets were off and she started acting like him. Thankfully she's back to normal now. It wont be long and #2 will be singing the same tune.