James Carville on C-Span

Texsox

Couple interesting points he's made.

2008 will be the most interesting, important, "go get the thesaurus and they all apply" election, ever. The biggest selection of front line, celebrity candidates. Giuliani, McCain, Clinton, Gore, and Obama. His point was anyone of them walk in a room and the temperature changes. The second tier is also exciting. The list of issues will be long and formidable.

2008 will be the first time the GOP will not have a clear front runner. It will be a free for all. Something the GOP isn't use to but he Dems are. (Re: Dem primaries are usually uglier than Rep)

He pointed to the strong closing by the GOP in the last three election cycles as an area that Dems need to really take a look at. Between Friday and election day, the Dems lost ground. Something that hadn't happened in a few prior elections.

I love the business of politics.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:01 AM)
Will it help or hurt my election bid to say that James Carville is a douche bag's douche bag? :lol:

He and Karl Rove are cut from the same political consultant cloth.

I know. I know. Tucker's "one of them". :D

Joe Scarborough on the other hand!

If I had to pick two guys I wouldn't mind talking politics with it would be those to guys, and maybe Bill Kristol (sp?)

Paul Begala is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon of Douche Bags.