Jericho

Chisoxfn

I just started watching it about 2 weeks ago and after seeing just one episode I decided I had to catch up and downloaded the prior shows and am slowly starting to catch up.

I was curious as to whether anyone else is enjoying this show? Obviously its not realistic but don't ask me why but I like these world coming to an end drama's. Plus for some strange reason it reminds me of Red Dawn, one of my favorite favorite movies when I was a kid (that and Under Siege).

In a matter of week's its become one of the few shows on my DVR, aside from pretty much all of NBC on Thursday nights.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 1, 2006 -> 12:26 PM)
I just started watching it about 2 weeks ago and after seeing just one episode I decided I had to catch up and downloaded the prior shows and am slowly starting to catch up.

I was curious as to whether anyone else is enjoying this show? Obviously its not realistic but don't ask me why but I like these world coming to an end drama's. Plus for some strange reason it reminds me of Red Dawn, one of my favorite favorite movies when I was a kid (that and Under Siege).

In a matter of week's its become one of the few shows on my DVR, aside from pretty much all of NBC on Thursday nights.

i watched the first few weeks but havent kept up for the last 2-3 maybe; i kinda lost interest and i mainly watched it because not much else was on in that time slot

I do enjoy it as well. I like the fact that they don't give you full information about what is going on and who everybody is. Except of course that frustrates me too.

And how do you guys know it's not realistic?? There is nothing to compare it to. Is it difficult to believe? Sure. But then again, it is TV.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 2, 2006 -> 06:08 AM)
I do enjoy it as well. I like the fact that they don't give you full information about what is going on and who everybody is. Except of course that frustrates me too.

And how do you guys know it's not realistic?? There is nothing to compare it to. Is it difficult to believe? Sure. But then again, it is TV.

True, I will admit you never know....a nuclear war isn't the farthest thing in the world from happening. I just hope it never does.

Sucks we got to now wait till February to find out what happens. Are they doing something online in between?

I watch the show. The online piece is bad. They could of done so much more with it online, the webumentary piece.

Some of the human reactions are not too realistic. I see a mushroom cloud and think there is a nuclear war going on and I dont think I am taking my kid out trick or treating.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
I watch the show. The online piece is bad. They could of done so much more with it online, the webumentary piece.

Some of the human reactions are not too realistic. I see a mushroom cloud and think there is a nuclear war going on and I dont think I am taking my kid out trick or treating.

See that's where you and I differ. I'd be thinking there won't be anybody out so this is a great chance to get all the best candy!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)

I may be wrong, but I think that episode was a few weeks after the bomb went off. It is impossible to know how you would react in that situation. At that point you might just want to give your kids a fun normal night.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 11:30 PM)
I may be wrong, but I think that episode was a few weeks after the bomb went off. It is impossible to know how you would react in that situation. At that point you might just want to give your kids a fun normal night.

Well at least with the kids glowing in the dark, they will be easily seen from the road.

Nuclear Weapons promote safety!!!! :bang

I watch the show and find it pretty enjoyable.

Its hard to argue how real it is, because at this point do any of us know what really happened?

Seems like they are stringing along that plot line for a while (Im guessing that itll be something that comes out near the end of the season). Also they are running some misdirections with the "FBI" agent who moved his family from Washington right before the bombs went off.

Im guessing we will have about a month of love triangles and human stories(Skeet, the fiance who just returned, and Jonah's daughter also the Mary Bailey, Dr, and son of the exgovenor). After they build up those stories, theyll start to get to what happened and the bad things that are going to come.