We hate the Cubs

aboz56

Good grief...

Play ball and quit with the childish "we hate you.. bla, bla, bla.."

The more they print this s*** the more like Cub fans we sound.

Why not start the attendance argument again..?

Argue over who's uniforms are better looking?

Argue over who's more popular with the media?

Geez.. be concerned about what happens between the white lines. :bringit

Good grief...

Geez.. be concerned about what happens between the white lines.  :bringit

Well said Steff.

Well shame on me. I liked the article and it gave me a little fire for the upcoming series which I had been dreading because of the way this year is turning out. I can relate to everything Cowley wrote. I even have some experience in the "stepchild" department.

Good grief...

Yeah, but like Cub fans this year, the stuff outside of the white lines has been much more entertaining than the disaster happening within them.

Sox shortstop Jose Valentin hates the Cubs. He hated them when he was a Milwaukee Brewer and he hates them even more now.

It's Valentin who usually yells into the TV during a Cubs came, wishing the worst for the team up North. It was Valentin who mocked Sosa's home run chest tap-and-kiss routine after hitting a homer at Wrigley Field in 2001.

Valentin's spite for the Cubs runs so deep that he even feels beating them this weekend could be the spark that turns the Sox's season of underachievement around.

"Hopefully, it will," Valentin said. "I think we've been playing better the last month, even though our record might not show it. This might be the series that we're waiting for and we can pick it up from there. We know that they're playing good, but they haven't played us yet."

How funny would it be if Jose were traded to those very Cubs? :D

I hate to say it, but that whole article just makes the Sox seem jealous. Doesn't shed good light on them at all, in my opinion.

Well shame on me. I liked the article and it gave me a little fire for the upcoming series which I had been dreading because of the way this year is turning out. I can relate to everything Cowley wrote. I even have some experience in the "stepchild" department.

No shame on you at all. I'm moreso referring to the media really. Why bother to write an article about this s***. Just let the game be played and so be it. Personally.. I do not have the opinion of Crowley. I don't hate the Cubs. What the hell for? I root for the Sox to win the same no matter who they play.

Good grief...

Yeah, but like Cub fans this year, the stuff outside of the white lines has been much more entertaining than the disaster happening within them.

SS, I agree with you.

But you know as well as I that IF we don't win s*** like this will be thrown back in OUR faces and not Crowley's.

He just made it worse for the "fans", IMO.

Just shut up and play ball! :bringit

How funny would it be if Jose were traded to those very Cubs?  :D

I hate to say it, but that whole article just makes the Sox seem jealous.  Doesn't shed good light on them at all, in my opinion.

Now way does it make them look jealous. I think think it gives them an attitude; a well deserved and much needed attitude. With all the talk about the lack of fire in Manuel and this team this year, this is quite refreshing to hear, if it's all it's written up to be... :nono