The Critic

Gregory Pratt

Just picked up the DVD set. God, I loved that show. I used to stay up oh-so-late into the wee hours of night when I was oh-so-small and now I don't have to rely on Comedy Central to maybe play it once every four months at some point in the middle of night.

Last Winter, I was with my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, and we were talking about favorite shows and I told her about The Critic and wanting to watch it with her because she'd never seen it and then, well, and then I looked it up on Comedy Central's site and it said that it wouldn't be aired for over half a year and that even then it'd just be one episode.

Thank God I don't have to ever worry about that now.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 2, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
Just picked up the DVD set. God, I loved that show. I used to stay up oh-so-late into the wee hours of night when I was oh-so-small and now I don't have to rely on Comedy Central to maybe play it once every four months at some point in the middle of night.

Last Winter, I was with my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, and we were talking about favorite shows and I told her about The Critic and wanting to watch it with her because she'd never seen it and then, well, and then I looked it up on Comedy Central's site and it said that it wouldn't be aired for over half a year and that even then it'd just be one episode.

Thank God I don't have to ever worry about that now.

Is that why she's your EX-girlfriend?

Here, watch this show.

Uch, it's awful. That's it, we're through!

The best scene in a cartoon EVER, IMO, is when Franklin and Eleanor are driving to the airport and he's swerving like mad. Eleanor says, "SLOW DOWN!" and he says, "ARE YOU MAD? DON'T YOU SEE THE DANGER WE'RE IN?!" and then the perspective becomes his and we see Donkey Kong throwing barrels at the car.

Ah, the Critic.