Soxtalk Elections - Last Ad

NorthSideSox72

Dear Soxtalk Voters,

I just want to start by thanking my one supporter, without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Secondly, to those who vehemently oppose me, well, I probably did something or said something to make you feel that way and you didn't accept my apology, so anything I say now won't really help, so eff off :lol:

And finally, you, the "undecided voter;" the only thing I can say is that those of you who I have interacted with over the years should know that I am passionate and opinionated and say what I mean, even if no one understands. :D

However, my best qualities, aside from humility and good looks, are my willingness to admit I am wrong and my teachability. (and Miss PA)

I've eaten much crow over the years for crossing lines and pushing conservative agenda, as seen by my Soxtalk award for conservative though, a few years back. Yet, I've been right at times as well, and I stand by those times in conjunction with my learning experiences because that's what makes a person more mature and able to empathize and sympathize with others. For instance, I have personally sent messages at times to those individuals whom I've conflicted with and made positive amends.

These are a qualities of a true leader: know how to be your own man, decipher and follow a vision, and ultimately recognize your own fallibility and need for community to help correct it.

You should vote for me because even though we may disagree at times, (or most of the time, to a select few. *eyes LCR*) we can still go out to the local diner and laugh over coffee, Root for the White Sox, and enjoy a fine web community such as Soxtalk.

God bless you, God bless Soxtalk, and God bless the US and A!

I ask you to vote for me,

PA

Citizens of Soxtalk...

Thank you for your participation in this election, which I hope becomes and annual tradition. And thank you specifically for your excellent questions and discussions. Its been a lot of fun!

As for my candidacy, I won't add much to what I've already presented. I believe all 10 amendments of the Bill of Rights should be protected with great vigor. I believe that decisions made in our national interest, such as foreign policy and environmental issues, should be viewed through a long term lense. And I believe the the government can and should be run as efficiently as a profitable private business. These tenets dictate most all of my individual stances. Feel free to check out my other posts and discussions for further detail.

Good luck to all the candidates - you have all impressed me, and I will have a hard time deciding which of you to vote for (since I cannot vote for myself).

Finally, to the voting public - I sincerely thank you for your support.

-NSS72

If elected I would place my hand on the Bible and Boy Scout Handbook and swear to uphold the constitution and:

Lower spending before lowering taxes.

Balance the budget, lower taxes come from lower spending, not increased borrowing.

Protect the environment ahead of corporate profits.

Against the Death Penalty.

Honest citizens should be allowed to own guns.

We grow this country from the bottom up, help the poor receive better educations and health care.

Education should be equal.

Immigration must be tied to jobs and equal, no matter where you come from.

Don't allow more immigrants than we have jobs for.

Protect our ocean floor, it is ever bit a national park.

Make certain are military is only placed in harm,'s way when necessary -and-

give them the tools to be successful.

In the end, the thousands and thousands of posts that you have read from every candidate is probably a better indication than these statements. I've been consistent with these views. I ran because I am interested in how a platform that mixes traditional Republican values like balanced budgets, gun ownership, military spending, with traditional Democratic values like death penalty, national parks, and protecting the environment would be received.

Rather than give you a bunch of flowery language....

Just remember that after tomorrow, you and I can have a Kickass presidency! I just need your support to do it!

I'd like to thank Soxy for her support by naming her chair of the "Kickass Women's Caucus." She will also be named Secretary of Couture and Chomsky upon my election.

Oh, and if you're still on the fence... just remember - I'd vote for you!

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 05:18 PM)
Oh, and if you're still on the fence... just remember - I'd vote for you!

"...(to music) It's not Rex KickA**'s fault that the stadium collapsed.

Vote Rex KickA**. If you were running, he'd vote for you"