The "Things I Don't Care about" Thread

sox4lifeinPA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that would have to do with the "stars" that grace the likes of People Magazine, and this includes Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and their silly little twirp of a child.

I really don't care how much sporting franchises pay for players. If the player makes more money than Bill Gates, good for him/her. After all, even if the player did make the same amount of money as a McDonalds fryguarder, the sports franchise would still make me pay $4.50 for a hotdog and an outrageous amount of money to see said franchise play a game people used to watch me play for free when I was a kid.

I don't care about much, and I bet you don't really care what I do and don't care about. The only reason for you to make this thread was to clear your own mind. I don't care if that was the purpose or not.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
That's unfortunate

I could probably even broaden it to most sports in general, minus the Sox.

I'll catch an occasional game from our local minor league teams in baseball, basketball and hockey. If they win, great. If they lose, no big deal. Same thing with pro football and basketball. I'll watch a few minutes of a Bulls or Bears game, but the outcome isn't a big deal to me. I don't pay attention to hockey at all.

The Sox are the only team that I actually care about whether they win or lose.

I also have no problem playing most sports. Whether it's at the park with friends or on a video game.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:27 PM)
I have a new one!!! But I am not going to type it here in case my bosses happen to wander by. :D

Oh...f*** it...mandatory company Christmas parties can kiss my f'in ass.

Just get really drunk and make a pass at him, then you won't have to worry about a mandatory party next Christmas.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:46 PM)
Just get really drunk and make a pass at him, then you won't have to worry about a mandatory party next Christmas.

Can't happen. Because of last year alcohol has been taken away from us, spouses are no longer allowed, and it is a "luncheon". It's also being held an hour and a half away from where I live.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:54 PM)
Can't happen. Because of last year alcohol has been taken away from us, spouses are no longer allowed, and it is a "luncheon". It's also being held an hour and a half away from where I live.

Wow, that's a party. :snow

Im gona second and third the not caring about celebrities and their problems. I was at the store a few weeks ago and someone tried to start gossiping with me about what they were reading on those magazines in line. About how Tom Cruise was getting married and Britney Spears was getting a divorce.

It amazes me that people are actually interested in this stuff. I didnt know what to say without sounding really rude so I kind of smiled and nodded.