Amazing new product!

EvilMonkey

In a related note..the Cubs have announced every home game will now be known as "Magic Cone " Day. In the shadow of Soriano's deal, the Cubs are now cutting the woman's bathroom budget and women will have to pee in the troughs like everyone else.

:bang :bang

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 10:23 AM)
In a related note..the Cubs have announced every home game will now be known as "Magic Cone " Day. In the shadow of Soriano's deal, the Cubs are now cutting the woman's bathroom budget and women will have to pee in the troughs like everyone else.

:bang :bang

We now have true gender equality!

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 05:49 AM)
I was more excited to see the cartoon pull her panties down than to see Britany exposed. Is that wrong?

I need to pee now....

does this mean men can start leaving the seat up and not get b****ed at? :P

One of the women on my college cross country team, who also worked as a waitress at a famous club in Lake Geneva that became Americana, could pee standing up and through the fly in her jeans. She said it took some practice, but worked great while on training runs and backpacking.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 03:23 AM)
One of the women on my college cross country team, who also worked as a waitress at a famous club in Lake Geneva that became Americana, could pee standing up and through the fly in her jeans. She said it took some practice, but worked great while on training runs and backpacking.

Who would spend the time practicing that though? lol.

and where was it going while she was practicing lol

Edited by SoxFan101

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 01:32 PM)
Who would spend the time practicing that though? lol.

and where was it going while she was practicing lol

I never asked her. She got the idea during a training run at Kettle Moraine State Park. The ladies were talking about how guys had it easy, they could just run off the side of the trail to go, but they had to pull down everything, squat, etc. One of the guys asked "what happened to the whatever guys can do, we can do better, theory?".

Did I mention she was about the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on, and she ran to fit into the iconic costume that the waitresses at this club were required to wear?

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
why are john kerry and larry king in your signature with jose canseco, joe crede and frank thomas?

That's the rally Crede, notice the tambourines :D

And once again you are showing your Sox acumen.

QUOTE(knightni @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 03:14 AM)
Bill Veeck, Carlton Fisk, Bill Melton, Joe Crede, Frank Thomas... right?

So close. That's Willllbur Wood not Bill Melton. He is one of the best pitchers I ever saw in a White Sox uniform.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Wood

Interesting factoid, he's the only pitcher in baseball to have started both games of a double header. He lost both :P