If Farnsworth Throws at Frank Thomas ...

cortisonshot

When a player is suspended he cannot be replaced on the roster correct? Well I think Kyle's ass kicking is going to look real bad to Bob Watson. If he gets 10 games, not too far fetched although I didn't see the whole game, this puts the cub in quite a hole for the 10 games especially in the NL. My thing if I was a hitter would be to let the bat "slip" my next at-bat if I knew the guy was throwing at me.

When a player is suspended he cannot be replaced on the roster correct?  Well I think Kyle's ass kicking is going to look real bad to Bob Watson.  If he gets 10 games, not too far fetched although I didn't see the whole game, this puts the cub in quite a hole for the 10 games especially in the NL.  My thing if I was a hitter would be to let the bat "slip" my next at-bat if I knew the guy was throwing at me.

I doubt Farnsworth will get 10 games. I don't see him as the instigator in the fight. The pitch was nowhere near thrown at Paul Wilson.

I hate to say it, but I don't think Frank would want any part of Farnsworth.

He's a lot quicker than Frank and he's only about 2 inches shorter and was a football player as well. After seeing the way he handled things yesterday (I was at the game), I don't think many people want a piece of Farnsy.

I hate to say it, but I don't think Frank would want any part of Farnsworth.

He's a lot quicker than Frank and he's only about 2 inches shorter and was a football player as well.  After seeing the way he handled things yesterday (I was at the game), I don't think many people want a piece of Farnsy.

I tend to agree.

1st off, Frank better not charge the mound. We cant afford to lose him right now. 2nd, if Frank did charge, Frank puts a BIG HURT on Fransworth!  :headbang

Farnsworth because i really think Frank is a peaceful man, kind of like Shaq.

While both are huge, both seem very calm in all honesty and I don't think they get in that situation. Farnsworth is quick, but if Farnsworth tried laying a bunch, I think Frank would win.

Farnsworth because i really think Frank is a peaceful man, kind of like Shaq. 

While both are huge, both seem very calm in all honesty and I don't think they get in that situation.  Farnsworth is quick, but if Farnsworth tried laying a bunch, I think Frank would win.

In a brawl, usually only a few (if any) punches are landed. If Frank came at him, there's no way Frank gets any shots in before it's broken up. Farnsy, on the other hand, could land a few haymakers on mostly anyone he wanted to.

Another guy I think could really knock a few out is Adam Dunn. Silva of the Phillies is lucky he got tripped on the way out the other day and was able to get some cheap shots in or Dunn would have nailed his ass.