Final Exam Help

Heads22

We offer this little service every year in December and May. Basically, if you are a college student and you find yourself wasting time on Soxtalk when you really should be studying, shoot an administrator a PM and we will block access to your account for the amount of time you specify. It actually works quite nice if you're a chronic time-waster. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 6, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
So that's what the other side of an F grade looks like :lol:

No, F's this time! (First time for me as an instructor.) Go team! My little students were all very smart and did all the work. They warmed my hardened academic heart.

wow I might actually have to do that come this weekend, seeing as how I have like 2 and a half papers to finish. Only two finals though, which is tight as hell.

I will, however, only do so if I am allowed 5 posts per trade, if the Sox are to make them from Saturday to Saturday.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 03:56 AM)
i'm finishing my accounting 2 final as we speak....didn't read the book or take notes. needless to say, I won't be doing my own taxes. I will get a B in the class however.

:lol:

I slept through Accounting classes. Ask southsider. :lol:

But hey, I must have absorbed something, since I'm now a Certified Pain in the Ass.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 6, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
Tralala! I just finished grading all of my essays. My gradesheet it marked and ready to go to the registrar. Tralala!

that sucks!!! I still have to give two finals this week. Grades are due Friday at 5.

QUOTE(ptatc @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 12:03 PM)
that sucks!!! I still have to give two finals this week. Grades are due Friday at 5.

Good luck! Now that I have to teach and grade, I can honestly say that I'd rather take the finals than give them and grade them.

I only have two more finals to go. My first one was easy, but these next two will be a pain. I have to study all day and then take a little break to go see The Pursuit of Happiness.

Instead of here, I wish you guys could block me from Facebook and WoW.

Edited by chimpy2121

Halfway home, fellas.

One tomorrow and then my theology exam on Friday at 1:00. And then it's back to the comforts of the Chicago 'burbs.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)
Yeah, it's World of Warcraft. My friends on my floor corrupted me.

Yeah, it's surprising. The only games I really played my senior year of high school were sports games, Madden, NCAA etc etc.

Now I am hooked (or, re-hooked) on No Mercy for N64. It's like the only game we play.

I fear that I may get no work done once I buy the Wii and am able to download Goldeneye, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart and such. Uh-oh...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
Halfway home, fellas.

One tomorrow and then my theology exam on Friday at 1:00. And then it's back to the comforts of the Chicago

Where do you go to school and what are you studying? I'm always interested when people mention theology.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 01:39 AM)
Where do you go to school and what are you studying? I'm always interested when people mention theology.

Marquette. Theo 1. Required core course.

I honestly don't know how much I learned this semester. My professor is a real bright guy, but he's Russian and carries a real deep accent, and sometimes his writing on the board is hard to decipher. That being said, he's quite funny, he pokes fun at his heritage all the time, always (jokingly) comparing himself to the 'bad guys' in the James Bond films.

That said, I got a 100% on the mid-term exam despite the fact that I was really worried about it. I'll gladly take repeated results on this next one.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
Marquette. Theo 1. Required core course.

I honestly don't know how much I learned this semester. My professor is a real bright guy, but he's Russian and carries a real deep accent, and sometimes his writing on the board is hard to decipher. That being said, he's quite funny, he pokes fun at his heritage all the time, always (jokingly) comparing himself to the 'bad guys' in the James Bond films.

That said, I got a 100% on the mid-term exam despite the fact that I was really worried about it. I'll gladly take repeated results on this next one.

cool, thanks for the info. good luck.