Final Exam Help

Heads22

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
Marquette. Theo 1. Required core course.

I honestly don't know how much I learned this semester. My professor is a real bright guy, but he's Russian and carries a real deep accent, and sometimes his writing on the board is hard to decipher. That being said, he's quite funny, he pokes fun at his heritage all the time, always (jokingly) comparing himself to the 'bad guys' in the James Bond films.

That said, I got a 100% on the mid-term exam despite the fact that I was really worried about it. I'll gladly take repeated results on this next one.

Wait, is it the guy with the long beard? I had a Russian orthodox professor for Theo 1 at Marquette and he was one of the best profs I've ever had. He didn't have a bad accent though...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 05:19 AM)
If it's the 5th, all i gotta say is, you must really like nashville

Heh, yeah, I just noticed that. We buy five games from one of my friends' ticket package, and my brother was able to get half off on the $40 tickets. The package games were picked at the beginning of the year, and my friends dad was nice enough to center it around when I'll be home for break.

I'm not complaining. I always enjoy watching Sullivan play, although that Jordan Tootoo better get an ass beating...

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so the next day will involve memorizing about 100 greek/roman gods and what their story was, only to forget it a few hours after the test.

college is so useful

I never understood why I was forced to take a non-Western and a Western Civilization in order when it will not help me in my career and add nothing to my degree. I wish those two classes could have been replaced with technical electives..................but I still would have taken some easy IE classes. :D

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
Good luck! Now that I have to teach and grade, I can honestly say that I'd rather take the finals than give them and grade them.

I'm done now too!!!! This board is great for procrastination!!!!! I spend more time on here during finals than during games. :D

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
Marquette. Theo 1. Required core course.

I honestly don't know how much I learned this semester. My professor is a real bright guy, but he's Russian and carries a real deep accent, and sometimes his writing on the board is hard to decipher. That being said, he's quite funny, he pokes fun at his heritage all the time, always (jokingly) comparing himself to the 'bad guys' in the James Bond films.

That said, I got a 100% on the mid-term exam despite the fact that I was really worried about it. I'll gladly take repeated results on this next one.

the guy I had for that course was a missionary just back from 15 years in Korea. He started the course by saying "At the center of all religions is catholism as it means universal, all of the rest are out on this spiral away from the truth" It was a painful semester.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 05:40 AM)
Heh, yeah, I just noticed that. We buy five games from one of my friends' ticket package, and my brother was able to get half off on the $40 tickets. The package games were picked at the beginning of the year, and my friends dad was nice enough to center it around when I'll be home for break.

I'm not complaining. I always enjoy watching Sullivan play, although that Jordan Tootoo better get an ass beating...

Well... I need to shut up on this one. :lol: PM me if you want the real scoop. :D