Rob & Big

Steve9347

Ive seen it but I hate watchin anything on MTV because I always think theyre up to something promotionally. Like that show Cheyanne they had, where they ultimately held the rights to her music then try to make a big hype about her. Same thing with Ashley Parker Angel. Rob and Big kind of seems staged to me though.

Speaking of MTV, I'm watching -- yet again -- "True Life: I'm a Staten Island Girl." It's freakin' hilarious. Every stereotypical image one associates with Staten Island girls are showcased. It's amazing how self-centered and irritating these people can be.

THAT GUY..IS YOUR TYPICAL STAAAATEN ISLAND JERRRKOFF!

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
Speaking of MTV, I'm watching -- yet again -- "True Life: I'm a Staten Island Girl." It's freakin' hilarious. Every stereotypical image one associates with Staten Island girls are showcased. It's amazing how self-centered and irritating these people can be.

Strangely enough a Staten Island Girl seems alot like a Bridgeport girl.Ugly accent,artificially tanned,arrogant and sleezbags.Most of them had very masculine facial features.Was a very intereseting epsisode though.I especially enjoyed the "True Life:I have Tourettes".

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)

Yeah, that is a good one, but one that blows it out of the water is "True Life: We Have a House on The Jersey Shore" The main guy in that is like an SNL parody.

Rob & Big is good, which means on MTV it probably won't last long. (Clone High was one of the best shows they ever had on and it only lasted one season).

I hate to break the news to DrunkBomber, but DC Shoe Company produces the show, hence there products are all over the place, so they are basically buying a 30-minute informercial from MTV everyweek (Notice on Real World, etc.. that they blur out corporate logos usually, but not DC on this show)