Guilty Pleasures

sox4lifeinPA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 08:31 AM)
Put me down for the Spin Doctors fan club.... I loved "Pocket".

The true test of SD fandom, is when you hear someone say "What time is it" what is the first thing that comes to your mind...

Four Thir-dayyyyyy....

It's not late...

I knew we were friends for a reason...

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 09:20 AM)
Veronica Mars

:ph34r:

Oh that too for me. I friggin love that show. I've only been able to admit it this season. But I maintain it's very cleverly written and delightfully noir, so I'm trying to move it from the guilty pleasure category to the just good tv category. But I hear you my friend.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)
Oh that too for me. I friggin love that show. I've only been able to admit it this season. But I maintain it's very cleverly written and delightfully noir, so I'm trying to move it from the guilty pleasure category to the just good tv category. But I hear you my friend.

For TV showsm it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me. For the same reasons. An incredibly thin premise (the Slayer and here Scooby Gang fight the powers of darkness), but it was so cleverly written and so tongue-in-cheek in the best seasons. Huge fan. There, I said it.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 12:10 PM)
For TV showsm it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me. For the same reasons. An incredibly thin premise (the Slayer and here Scooby Gang fight the powers of darkness), but it was so cleverly written and so tongue-in-cheek in the best seasons. Huge fan. There, I said it.

I never saw it, but I've heard it has a lot of similarities with VM--oddly young cast but scripts that can be appreciated by people with a brain.

My college roommate got hooked on Buffy last year, and she has very discerning taste (except when it comes to men, but that's another thread).

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 12:19 PM)
I never saw it, but I've heard it has a lot of similarities with VM--oddly young cast but scripts that can be appreciated by people with a brain.

My college roommate got hooked on Buffy last year, and she has very discerning taste (except when it comes to men, but that's another thread).

yeah...that's why I liked "charmed" :cheers

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 05:10 PM)

please, when you're watching gilmore girls then come to me about guilty pleasures