Microchipped populace in a generation?

YASNY

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 10:37 PM)
what?

I was trying to quote your assburning chip is this guy's territory. The comment I was thinking would have to be deleted because it may be a personal attack. So I edited it. Ahhh s***, maybe it wasn't that funny after all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
I was trying to quote your assburning chip is this guy's territory. The comment I was thinking would have to be deleted because it may be a personal attack. So I edited it. Ahhh s***, maybe it wasn't that funny after all.

I see. I got banned for a similar joke once :D

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
It's not too bad. That feeling you have is the same I have when I start agreeing with old school Republicans. At first you stop and think, what am I missing? Then you keep it a secret from your friends. Then you just realize that in the real world the differences between liberals and conservatives are marketing hype and we agree on a hell of a lot more than we disagree on. But agreeing hasn't elected anyone, so we accent the differences and this the world will end of the other guy gets elected.

I think our little "election" actually echoed that pretty clearly. We all disagree on here, vehemently, on a number of issues. But its the same few issues repeating themselves. Why? Because if you look at the platforms that were out there, we agreed on 80% of the issues anyway.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 10:08 AM)
Subtle PA, very subtle.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

:D

I've been under the weather for the last couple of days, but I'll jump back in here and say that I don't think that police knowing our work addresses is the same as RFID chipping, not at all. I was merely attempting to point out that we actually have no privacy (well, not nearly as much as we think we do, anyway).

In fact, many of us, myself included, voluntarily carry a tracking device on our person every day, in the form of a cell phone. If you want to have privacy, you'll need to move off the grid entirely.

Edited by Mplssoxfan

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 09:08 PM)
I've been under the weather for the last couple of days, but I'll jump back in here and say that I don't think that police knowing our work addresses is the same as RFID chipping, not at all. I was merely attempting to point out that we actually have no privacy (well, not nearly as much as we think we do, anyway).

In fact, many of us, myself included, voluntarily carry a tracking device on our person every day, in the form of a cell phone. If you want to have privacy, you'll need to move off the grid entirely.

total side note... I've read about people who know how to "move off the grid" and live, work, and start new lives. It's an interesting thing to look into, purely scholastic reasons, of course.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)
total side note... I've read about people who know how to "move off the grid" and live, work, and start new lives. It's an interesting thing to look into, purely scholastic reasons, of course.

Choose a small town in the mountain west at random, particularly in states like MT, UT and NM, and you'll find plenty of people who live nearly or entirely off the grid. Actually, even more so, Alaska.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)

That's part of the desensitization process.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)

The government will do it for you and provide all the documentation and even pay for everything. First off, infiltrate the mob and become a trusted member . . .