Holocaust Conference

Jenksismyhero

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
So we had all these people in one room and all of our bombs were preoccupied?

Shame.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236014,00.html

David Duke should be down in camp Xray, getting water boarded right now.

Wow, that's just f'ed. I don't get how people can think that was all lies. There is a little bit of proof...right? Do these goons think a bunch of people just suddenly decided it would be cool to take on heroin chic before it was even a fashion trend and to get numbers poorly tattooed on their arms? I don't know, IMO denial of the Holocaust just shows what a backwards idiot you are and anybody who follows you is an even bigger idiot.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 12, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
Wow, that's just f'ed. I don't get how people can think that was all lies. There is a little bit of proof...right? Do these goons think a bunch of people just suddenly decided it would be cool to take on heroin chic before it was even a fashion trend and to get numbers poorly tattooed on their arms? I don't know, IMO denial of the Holocaust just shows what a backwards idiot you are and anybody who follows you is an even bigger idiot.

Actually there are TONS of records that were kept from this era, and it was the Nazis themselves who kep them. Germany kept incredibly maticulous records about every person until the choas of the war got to be too much for the bureaucrats to handle. But even those aren't enough for these guys.

My favorite part is how they say that the Palestians shouldn't have to pay for the murders of the Jews, which is a nice sentiment, but I am curious when places like Iran and Iraq are going to offer back the Jews all of the land and right of passage from when they were run out of Iran generations ago? Oh that's right, they don't talk about that, do they?

The Arabs don't really give a s*** about the Palastinians, they just use that as an excuse to be terrorist and give some sort of justification for their Israeli hate. If they cared so much, they would have let them emigrate years ago instead of having them live like they do. None of the other Arab countries want them, but Israel should be forced to take them? yeah, right.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Dec 13, 2006 -> 11:22 AM)
The Arabs don't really give a s*** about the Palastinians, they just use that as an excuse to be terrorist and give some sort of justification for their Israeli hate. If they cared so much, they would have let them emigrate years ago instead of having them live like they do. None of the other Arab countries want them, but Israel should be forced to take them? yeah, right.

You do know that Iran isn't an Arab country, right?