Daisuke Matsuzaka signs

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like your MO is just to insult others who dont share your opinion on the Red Sox. Usually apologies or explanations of bad behavior do not include calling people idiots, and claiming that you know so much more about baseball than others. A kid your age still has much to learn about the game and about how the MLB is run, maybe that should be something you need to think about as well.

That wasn't an apologize, Dorf doesn't deserve one.

As for me still learning about the game, I entirely agree. I love the sport in every way you can love a sport, and I'm learning on a day to day basis and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R&W, I wasn't comparing the Red Sox to the Sox (I just tried to put it in perspective how bad Mirabelli was and the fact Red Sox gave up talent and cash in a desperation move,) so your entire post is flawed just for the viewpoint you took. You compare Lowell to Crede, Pena and Crisp to a rookie Brian Anderson, Varitek to Konerko just because they are both captains, and Cora to Ozuna.

To top it off you try and make it personal, and play the typical "Me vs. Soxtalk" act. :crying

Grow up already, or quit being such a whiny homer. You're supposed to be a fan of both pairs of Sox, but I haven't seen it since the Red Sox won the World Series.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate Red Sox oriented threads. It's always the same thing.

I say cut the head off the snake.

OK guys, here is the deal. These arguements are going to stop. Everytime R&W takes an opposing side, quit mentioning the Red Sox. All that does is bait him. The other side of the equation is that the personal attacks are also going to stop, and proper punishments for actions are being delivered.