Mattresses?

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 11:31 PM)
Anyone have a good suggestion for a mattress brand? I don't even know where to start. I can sleep just about anywhere, the softer the better. Miss PA is about the same.

anyone?

You've just got one thing on your mind. Hurry up and just get married already!!

:D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Anyone have a good suggestion for a mattress brand? I don't even know where to start. I can sleep just about anywhere, the softer the better. Miss PA is about the same.

anyone?

My wife and I just did a mattress survey (we're on a list and get called occasionally for such things). It was for Temperpedic (sp?), which I think is Sealy, and I think it fits your needs. It basically molds to your body, but it's still firm. Really different from your normal mattress, but something to test and consider.

They gave us $100 and a Temperpedic pillow for a 45 minute Q&A session. We also tested two mattresses for comfort.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 19, 2006 -> 01:01 AM)
The only time balls are bouncing on it are when your mom comes over.....

OHHHH SNAP!

because you're in a bowling league together? :P

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
You've just got one thing on your mind. Hurry up and just get married already!!

:D

what makes you say that? :D

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 19, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
Hmm in his case, we are talking tickle fights and phone calls to boys.

I love it... just as long as you're the one who can make gay jokes and not get banned. :chair :stick

:rolly what a joke.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
I sleep on a Serta, and it is pretty spectacular.

Mee too, got it half off at the store as they ALWAYS discount mattresses, its a given. My bed is better than any other bed I have ever slept in, including many top resorts and hotels in the US. Go for the quality, because it is one of the few things you will use everyday of your life.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 19, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)
Mee too, got it half off at the store as they ALWAYS discount mattresses, its a given. My bed is better than any other bed I have ever slept in, including many top resorts and hotels in the US. Go for the quality, because it is one of the few things you will use everyday of your life.

You spend one third of your life in bed .... sleeping. Then there are us lucky ones.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 19, 2006 -> 02:59 PM)
You spend one third of your life in bed .... sleeping. Then there are us lucky ones.

I cant even find the words to describe how important selecting a bed is. I literally didnt care until I bought this bed when I bought my new place. And seriously, it is the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on. The mattress stores like to discount old models that are going out of rotation, and they SERIOUSLY discount their products. I seriously got a 5k mattress for like 1500 bucks. Best deal I have ever received on anything.