THE Hulk??

Be Good

DID anyone see it yet, I was expecting bigger crowds at the Movie Theater I work at.......THEN again I only was there for the afternoon shows.......AND I head bad things about it, that it was too unrealstic and such

BE GOOD

DID anyone see it yet, I was expecting bigger crowds at the Movie Theater I work at.......THEN again I only was there for the afternoon shows.......AND I head bad things about it, that it was too unrealstic and such

BE GOOD

I heard it totally sucks.

I heard anyone who says they "heard" anything sucks....

It wasn't the best of the marvel films (x-men, spiderman, etc) but that's due to ang lee making the film a little more artsy and deep than its contemporaries. x-men and spiderman's original films are quite fluffy and take easy routes to develope the character histories, unlike "hulk" which paints a much deeper picture of who, what, when, where, why....

the problem however, it's quite alot to take in, and it deviates from the typical understanding of the hulk story. It's a great film to look at, but sometimes difficult to comprehend. I liked x2 and reloaded better, yet it packs as much, if not more punch than both of those films. the hulk is B- material.

jennifer connely is mediocre...Kirsten Dunst and Famke Jansen win the "hot" superhero chick award. (dunst for being the love interest and jansen for being a superhero)

ok, that's all I have to say....

it took too long to get to the action. nobody came to this movie so they could cry, they came to see s*** get broken. that doesn't happen til like an hour in, and meanwhile all the flashbacks and heavy breathing wears on you.

i didn't really care about any of the characters, jennifer connelly was hot but she kept being a stupid b****. nick nolte was just retarded, the general was annoying. even banna got on my nerves with his pussiness.

if only i could be stan lee and make billions of dollars writing about radiation + animals + people.

if only i could be stan lee and make billions of dollars writing about radiation + animals + people.

You could..... just that all the good ideas for disasters causing a person to mutate into a superhero have been used up. :lol:

Batman is still the comic book made into a movie that the others strive to be. Spiderman is close..... but not as good as Batman.

The HULK is so unrealistic looking that it borders on the bizarre and disturbing. Sort of like Scooby Doo in the live action movie. >>

I saw it (now its yesterday) and it was a good movie... I don't know what you saw but they did a great job with the look of the Hulk..It looks totally realistic..especially when they do the close-ups on his face...very realistic..

I doubt they would spend over 100 million or whatver they spent on the movie, probably half that on the year it took to create the Hulk on the computer to make it look cheesy like Scooby-Doo.

Everybody I talked to and read of the reviews..everybody agreed the Hulk looked great...

it took too long to get to the action. nobody came to this movie so they could cry, they came to see s*** get broken. that doesn't happen til like an hour in, and meanwhile all the flashbacks and heavy breathing wears on you.

i didn't really care about any of the characters, jennifer connelly was hot but she kept being a stupid b****. nick nolte was just retarded, the general was annoying. even banna got on my nerves with his pussiness.

Yeah, its a bit slow in that first 40 minutes until the Hulk made his first appearance... and overall pretty slow...it kicks ass when the Hulk is on screen.

I thought Nolte was good in the film, especially that last speech by him.

never got that Banna got on my nerves, he was ok..

Spider-man was much better, I liked Matrix better, was better than Daredevil(just a bit, cause I liked Daredevil too) And not as good as X-men 2..but good nontheless

No interest in comic book movies anymore.

I think action movies in general rely too much on computer graphics these days - it all looks real cool now, I guess, but it's really going to date this era of "cinema" :lol: :lol: :lol: ( "cinema" ) - just look how well the Synthesizer Era of Popular Music has aged!!! That Flock Of Seagulls album still sounds FRESH today, doesn't it?? And the Human League, and Thomas Dolby, and Howard Jones, etc etc etc etc.....

Give me an interesting plot, believable characters and GOOD actors and that's all I need. They don't hit that trifecta very often anymore, especially the "actors" category. This is the Shallow End Of The Talent Pool Era of "cinema" :lol: :lol: :lol: ( sorry, I can't help it - when I try to call it cinema, it cracks me up ).