Did you renew your season tickets...

chiguy79

Only vote if you were a season ticket holder last year.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Did you renew your season tickets...

• Yes- Full Season
    • Yes - Partial Season
    • No - Full Season
    • No - Partial Season

I renewed mine.... unofficially though because i get about 25-30 games a year along with 1 game to every playoff series from some of the seats that some of the city gets. So if that counts yes i put my request to get my seats..... I sure hope that 97% renewal rate is true because i love the sight of having a packed house at every home game, and the games that i don';t go to wathcing on tv without an empty seat in the house makes you feel good to be a sox fan! With all the extra revenue from having packed houses we should be able to afford some higher priced free agents etc........ we haven't seen that yet but hopefully it will come soon enough LOL

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 12:54 PM)
Season tickets have a waiting list. you have to call and be placed on it... Individual game tickets don't go on sale until at least Soxfest.

Really? We're still selling out season tix?

I think attendance is going to be worse than it was in 2006.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
Really? We're still selling out season tix?

I think attendance is going to be worse than it was in 2006.

If they are renewing 97%, that means there are only a few hundred available for the entire waiting list, plus anyone new getting in. I'd guess they're selling out the season tix again.

FWIW, we renewed our 27-game plan, after trying to go from 27 to 81 in our current location (unfortunately, someone renewed their weekend plan in our seats). Its not often you can get front row season seats (even if its just 27 games), so there is no way we are not renewing.