How are you and yours during this fine Yuletide Season?

Texsox

Christmas  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How are you and yours during this fine Yuletide Season?

• Excellent, Shopping Done, Relaxed
    • Doing Fine, Some Shopping To Do.
    • Average, Some Stress.
    • Damn Holidays. Too Much Stress
    • I'm gonna kill the next person who mentions Christmas.

Christmas shopping is such an effortless thing for me. Everything is done online at home. I go through and order everything I want to buy for whoever and in such a way that it arrives already wrapped and tagged. Once it arrives, just arrange everything and set it aside.

No crowds, no fuss, no running around in bad weather.........none of it.

Thank god for the internet.

:D

I can't wait for my kids to become Santa Skeptics because they're killing me. Several items on the Santa list, while not particularly expensive, are just sold out everywhere. The way the kids see it, that mattters very little because SANTA IS SANTA and only the chumps who need to buy the stuff at the store need to worry about sold out. :chair

I need an egg nog.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 12:26 PM)
I can't wait for my kids to become Santa Skeptics because they're killing me. Several items on the Santa list, while not particularly expensive, are just sold out everywhere. The way the kids see it, that mattters very little because SANTA IS SANTA and only the chumps who need to buy the stuff at the store need to worry about sold out. :chair

I need an egg nog.

Step 1) Santa Skeptics

Step 2) Jesus Skeptics

Step 3) White Sox Skeptics

look at the road you're heading down Jim... :D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
Step 1) Santa Skeptics

Step 2) Jesus Skeptics

Step 3) White Sox Skeptics

look at the road you're heading down Jim... :D

Ach, my kids buy the whole Jesus thing lock, stock, and barrel. As did I as a kid. Their spirituality is theirs to figure out as they grow up.

As for that last item on the list, they know they will be tossed out in the cold if ever they turn their backs on the Way of the White Sox. :gosox2:

QUOTE(NUKE @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 11:23 AM)
Christmas shopping is such an effortless thing for me. Everything is done online at home. I go through and order everything I want to buy for whoever and in such a way that it arrives already wrapped and tagged. Once it arrives, just arrange everything and set it aside.

No crowds, no fuss, no running around in bad weather.........none of it.

Thank god for the internet.

:D

Shut-in.

:P

I finished my shopping in October, and everything has been wrapped since mid-november. :)

I have a minor bout of the stomache flu the past few days, but other than that I'm in the holiday spirit.

Today I have to go shopping and finish up my dad's Christmas shopping (which he started on Monday).