Happy Birthday WinningUgly

southsider2k5

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
:cheers :cheers

So close to Christmas you probably got lot of Birthday/Christmas "combination" gifts growing up. I bet that sucked sometimes and you felt ripped off. I assume Jesus had to put up with that cr@p too.

:D

Frankencense, gold, and Myrrh? I think not. :D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 10:29 AM)
Frankencense, gold, and Myrrh? I think not. :D

Yeah, about that. . . Were the Magi like the worst Christmas gift-givers ever or what?

"Awww, look at the cute widdle Baby Messiah. Let's give him some of this dried tree sap the Romans burn at funerals to mask the smell of burning bodies. . . "

Sheesh. Just get the kid a football. :P

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 11:09 AM)
Yeah, about that. . . Were the Magi like the worst Christmas gift-givers ever or what?

"Awww, look at the cute widdle Baby Messiah. Let's give him some of this dried tree sap the Romans burn at funerals to mask the smell of burning bodies. . . "

Sheesh. Just get the kid a football. :P

Jesus would have thrown for 450, ran for 100 and had 3 TD passes in his first start for the Bethlehem Runnin' Rabbis instead of dying for your sins.... real good Jim. :D

I'll go with Frankincense.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 11:12 AM)
Jesus would have thrown for 450, ran for 100 and had 3 TD passes in his first start for the Bethlehem Runnin' Rabbis instead of dying for your sins.... real good Jim. :D

I'll go with Frankincense.

I was referring to the myrrh, but yep, frankincense was yet more tree sap that the Magi thought would be just what a newbhorn needs. No wood to burn on a clod night. No warm clothes that maybe didn't swaddle so much. Thanks a buch, Wise Men. :)

As for Jesus' possible athletic career on the Jeruselem J-V. . . he pretty much didn't get a whole lot going until he was 30 anyway so he probably could have fit it in.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 11:24 AM)
I was referring to the myrrh, but yep, frankincense was yet more tree sap that the Magi thought would be just what a newbhorn needs. No wood to burn on a clod night. No warm clothes that maybe didn't swaddle so much. Thanks a buch, Wise Men. :)

As for Jesus' possible athletic career on the Jeruselem J-V. . . he pretty much didn't get a whole lot going until he was 30 anyway so he probably could have fit it in.

depends who you ask... rumor has it Jesus was making birds from clay and turned someone to stone.

But I was speaking about his pro career. He did have a rough time in high school, but his time at the JC is where he turned it around.... get it.... JC.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 20, 2006 -> 12:11 PM)
But I was speaking about his pro career. He did have a rough time in high school, but his time at the JC is where he turned it around.... get it.... JC.

Yeah, I hear that Kid was a Nazz-tural.

Happy Birthday again, WinningUgly. Sorry for the threadjack. :cheers