Another example of athletic favoritism

Smith didn't work for Lovie, so why should he do anything for him. None of the information he has regarding the Bears involvement seems to be provable. Just "I heard...", or "I was told...." "He would like to get a better explanation from the Bears about his firing." Why from the Bears, THEY DIDN'T FIRE YOU! Talk to Fox, and if they give you a reason, get it in writing. Sure, Lovie was probably pissed, and let Fox know, and Fox overreacted and fired him, then maybe tried to shift some of the blame to the Bears?

On a different note, if the Bears just outright released Tank, and they got bounced in the first round, Morrisey would be the second one in line to say how they should have kept him thru the playoffs. (You know Moronoti would be first)

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Dec 21, 2006 -> 07:45 AM)
Smith didn't work for Lovie, so why should he do anything for him. None of the information he has regarding the Bears involvement seems to be provable. Just "I heard...", or "I was told...." "He would like to get a better explanation from the Bears about his firing." Why from the Bears, THEY DIDN'T FIRE YOU! Talk to Fox, and if they give you a reason, get it in writing. Sure, Lovie was probably pissed, and let Fox know, and Fox overreacted and fired him, then maybe tried to shift some of the blame to the Bears?

On a different note, if the Bears just outright released Tank, and they got bounced in the first round, Morrisey would be the second one in line to say how they should have kept him thru the playoffs. (You know Moronoti would be first)

Morrisey is getting to be as much of a douchebag as Mariotti.