Bajenaru a diamondback minor leaguer any interest

Bubba Philips

QUOTE(forrestg @ Dec 22, 2006 -> 11:03 AM)
Everyone was so high on jeff bajenaru but he didn't do so well in the bigs. three homers 4 earned runs in one inning of work for a 36.00 era for the diamondbacks in '06.. he was lights out for us in AAA for . He now sits with a diamondback minor league contract. Any thoughts? Could he be back ?

Not with us he won't be back. This just goes to show that the success of a player at the minor league level doesn't necessarily translate into big league succes

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 31, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
Jeff Bajenaru is about as far away from being a head case as is possible. Not sure where you get your material, but the act isn't very good.

I believe he's looking for Bull and his protecting his glove in the pen. NO DIRT

:bang :P

QUOTE(easyw @ Dec 31, 2006 -> 08:08 AM)
Jesus told him to throw all those bad pitches.

the guy is a head case.

What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever met him? I assume not because if you did you would quickly realize that he is anything but.

Baj. is a born-again Christian. I took his comment to be a knock on his brand of Faith, myself, as a comment saying that born-again Christians are inherently headcases.

Baj. is the classiest guy I know in baseball. Great guy, and I sure wish him well. I don't think he's nuts or anything.