Working on the Holidays?

sox4lifeinPA

I know that's not supposed to be a complicated question, but. . . :angry:

I'm taking paid time off next week from the job I thought I was getting fired from but now it turns out I'm getting promoted away from instead (go figure) – in order to catch up on the Smithsonian contract work I took on back when I thought I was getting fired but now apparently am not, and also to catch up on some contract work finishing up some museum digital interactives for a county environmental visitor center.

I'm looking at 9 more months of basically doing two full time gigs and the first 3 months has already fried me pretty good. I won't mind the extra $$ but I think it will all go for rehabilitation therapy aftter my exhaustion-induced nervous breakdown. :crying

I was off Friday and don't return until Thursday. We were suppposed to be in Philadelphia for Christmas. But a change of plans and news for the good pretty much cancelled that trip. So we'll happily spend the holidays here.