game thread vs scrubs

cwsox

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe Mark's an ace.  He's young and learning to adjust as the league adjusts to him.  When Maddux isn't pinpoint on he gets hit too.  I don't want to lose him and I'm sure not ready to give up on him.

very much agreed

whitesoxzipcode, I respectfully disagree totally with you

but we can do that! :lol: :cheers :usa :usa :usa :usa

I still believe Mark's an ace.  He's young and learning to adjust as the league adjusts to him.  When Maddux isn't pinpoint on he gets hit too.  I don't want to lose him and I'm sure not ready to give up on him.

The difference between Maddux and Buehrle is that during Maddux's prime there were only a handful of games that Maddux didn't have pinpoint control during the season. Buehrle has lacked pin point control in almost every game this season. He is falling behind hitters more this year, and when you don't throw hard or have a great breaking ball that spells trouble. I still have faith in Buehrle and know that he is still very young(interested in seeing how he adjusts), but if a team gives the Sox a great offer for him I think they should take it, especially since he has expressed interest in getting out of Chicago and contract negociations have gone nowhere with him(I believe some of that has to do with that fact that he wants to leave). That is not the kind of player I want on my team. I wish Buehrle the best of luck and hope that he can turn it around, but my realistic opinion is that he is going to be nothing more then a middle of the rotation guy.

That's better.  :)

7-3 Sox

Thanks...

Glad to see we are on top, I wish I got this game in New Jersey.

I wish I got it in cali :)

I wish I got it in Massachusetts and not *$#%&ing Yankees-Mets every *($@#%ing time. These two pieces of NY garbage are on fox today, espn tomorrow, fox next saturday and espn next sunday.