NHL draft

LDF

and the hawks keep their pick and picks

Brent Seabrook Lethbridge (WHL) 6-2.5 220 04/20/1985 69 9 33 42 113

Scored nine goals with 33 assists in 69 games for Lethbridge this past season, and posted three tallies and three helpers for Canada at the World Junior Championships ... a good skater who is very strong on his skates ... possesses excellent passing skills and is very good at quickly moving the puck up the ice ... uses his body to protect the puck while making the play ... has a powerful shot with a quick release and is particularly impressive with the one-timer ... an intelligent player who makes good decisions with the puck ... although he is primarily a finesse player, he will not be intimidated in a physical game ... takes advantage of his size in front of the net and in the corners ... possesses excellent leadership qualities.

Did suter go to montreal?

nah, he went # 6 to nashville, mont pick Andrei Kastsitsyn, who i consider the only true power forward in the draft. remind me a lot of brendan shannonhan (sp) big strong tough who like to bang and score goal and can play decent to good "d".

nah, he went # 6 to nashville, mont pick Andrei Kastsitsyn, who i consider the only true power forward in the draft. remind me a lot of brendan shannonhan (sp) big strong tough who like to bang and score goal and can play decent to good "d".

Did the hawks pick this guy to high?

second round second pick i am not too sure about this pick

In Quebec, Moncton's Corey Crawford had a standout season, but his wafer-thin body and technique flaws left us unconvinced about his ability to hold up over the long run. Hull's David Tremblay, at the other end of the spectrum, did not have much opportunity to show his real potential playing behind an experienced overage netminder, but we believe he has better longterm upside than Crawford, who is the far more advanced of the two at this stage.

what a waste of draft. the hawks screwed up this draft from trading their 2 and 3 rounders. the necessity of draft a 3 or 4 round goalie in the second round. reaching up to draft a d-man who should have been drafted in the mid 20's at the 14 pick in the first round.

this is a perfect example of getting rid of both smith and the drunk pulford.

The NHL draft is the least meaningful draft of all, IMO.

There seem to be more high-round busts and late-round bloomers than in any other sport.

Besides, as was mentioned earlier, the Hawks never sign their top picks on time anyway, so what difference does it make??