we win

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1
How friggin long was the 9th inning?!?!?!

I can't get AM1000 out here to well so I was listening to the Cub morons.. they put me to sleep floating in the pool and when I came around the game still wasn't over and now I'm sunburned!

steff it seemed like for damn ever...... we were watching it at work and ill tell ya i was in the middle of all the little whinney scrubbies fans.... it was great to pull off the win today...........they all walked away like little puppy dogs with their heads down and tails between their legs lol............ :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get AM1000 out here to well so I was listening to the Cub morons.. they put me to sleep floating in the pool and when I came around the game still wasn't over and now I'm sunburned!

steff it seemed like for damn ever...... we were watching it at work and ill tell ya i was in the middle of all the little whinney scrubbies fans.... it was great to pull off the win today...........they all walked away like little puppy dogs with their heads down and tails between their legs lol............ :D

Was it really almost a half hour?? My neighbor (Cub fan) said it was at least that long. All I know is the sun was full when I closed my eyes and was hiding behind the house a bit when I opened them. I thought it was a different game on!

My neighbor was singing a different tune from this morning.... he comes over to tell me the pool and the deck look great. One problem... the Sox flag. This afternoon I made that b**** straighten it at he left!! LOL

I stopped ripping Buehrle a while ago. And really, even tho he did good with the bat, his pitching wasnt that good...

you've been outed, bro -

his pitching was fine today,

you were ripping on him just a few days ago,

but I give you marks for courage showing up right now ;) :lol: :cheers :usa :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

Was it really almost a half hour?? My neighbor (Cub fan) said it was at least that long. All I know is the sun was full when I closed my eyes and was hiding behind the house a bit when I opened them. I thought it was a different game on!

My neighbor was singing a different tune from this morning.... he comes over to tell me the pool and the deck look great. One problem... the Sox flag. This afternoon I made that b**** straighten it at he left!! LOL

yeah it was about a half hour...maybe a bit shorter but close to that............lol make him straighten the flag.. i would have smacked him up side the head with it, so he would remember this ass whoopin, then make him put it back nice and straight................ :D

the almost play by paly of the bottom of the 9th is in the game thread

but damn it all, you went to sleep? :huh: :o :ph34r: during today's game? Where did you et the 'ludes in this day and age? :o :huh: :lol: :headbang :rolleyes:

the almost play by paly of the bottom of the 9th is in the game thread

but damn it all, you went to sleep? :huh: :o :ph34r: during today's game? Where did you et the 'ludes in this day and age? :o :huh: :lol: :headbang :rolleyes:

OK.. I was up at the crack (hmm.. what's with the crack talk today..?).. ran a bunch of errands, planted some flowers, did 2 loads of laundry and was in the pool with a beer BY noon.

5 beers and 88 degrees later.. listening to Stone and whatever that other morons name is would have put anyone to sleep. I'm lucky I made it that long. Besides... I had complete confidence in them.. just like yesterday :D

P.S.. can you destroy that email from yesterday regarding the game.. LOL.

6 1/3, 9 hits and 4 ER. I didnt see it on TV so maybe he had good stuff and the Scrubs were just hitting, but thats a little below average in my book...

Just admit that you're a moron and get on with your life. 2 runs were scored on Alou's HR which wasn't, by any means, a bad pitch..... but he left it in Moisty A-lube's wheelhouse. One of the runs scored was late in the game when MB was nearing the 100 pitch count and Gordon gave up a hit with the runner MB put on scoring a run. Outside of hanging a few breaking balls today that the Cubs took advantage of but the sCrUBS didn't hit out of the park, MB pitched well and got his second win in a row.

It was still a bomb! Geez, guys making all these excuses yet making fun of Scrubs announcers for making excuses. Irony at its finest...

in the small ball park, being as warm as it seemed to be in Chicago today - he pitched very well, maybe three bad pitches total -

he pitched well

in the small ball park, being as warm as it seemed to be in Chicago today - he pitched very well, maybe three bad pitches total -

he pitched well

But he can't say that Vince because MB SUCKS :rolleyes:

he will come around someday -- ;)

he pitched well

Shut the hell up. I never said MB sucks on this thread, I just said he didnt pitch very well. Its called telling the truth. 6 IP with 4 ER is not very good! I mean, if thats so good, why is everyone mad at our season? With your crappy standards ours is a wonderful season! Dont rip on me for not being a low expectation punk like yourself, killa. :fyou :fyou

he pitched well

Shut the hell up. I never said MB sucks on this thread, I just said he didnt pitch very well. Its called telling the truth. 6 IP with 4 ER is not very good! I mean, if thats so good, why is everyone mad at our season? With your crappy standards ours is a wonderful season! Dont rip on me for not being a low expectation punk like yourself, killa. :fyou :fyou

You need an offense to win any game. You could go 9 innings and give up 1 run without getting anything behind you. You might lose the game, but did you pitch terrible?

The pitching has been better then we ever could have expected it would be. You CANNOT blame our early struggles this year on the pitching. You place the blame solely on the offense. If we our offense was even mediocre....we would be in first place right now.

If a pitcher had that line every single game, his ERA would be 5.71. Ya see? That just isnt that good...

And now you see that ERA is OVERRATED.

You could give up 100 runs every game, but if your offense scores 101 runs every game for you, and you go 35-0, is your ERA going to matter?

Dont rip on me for not being a low expectation punk like yourself, killa. :fyou  :fyou

I guess in your little warped world MB being our ACE for the past 1 1/2 seasons means nothing. Good thing Big Frank wasn't good for only a season and a half after you decided to pick him as your can't fail fave. :rolleyes:

BTW..... is Colon still your favorite "workhorse" of the starting rotation considering him and MB are a collective 10-17..... Colon being 6-6 now :rolleyes:

No..... but you've said it in countless others.

psycho, face it, brave as you are, you've been outed!

come to the light. come forward, confess and be forgive and be born again as an MB fan - it is fate, it is the will of God, come, sing it,

"just as I am without one plea, but that I didn't love cy young MB, but now Thou biddest me love MB, O lamb of God, I come, I come."