Sox vs Cubs

Soxfest

There has not been alot to be happy about this year so far , but taking 2 out of 3 so far from the Scrubs makes my weekend so enjoyable, lets get out the brooms not only for Wrigley and keep them out for the cell. :fyou Scrubs

Guest hotsoxchick1
There has not been alot to be happy about this year so far , but taking 2 out of 3 so far from the Scrubs makes my weekend so enjoyable, lets get out the brooms not only for Wrigley and keep them out for the cell. :fyou Scrubs

it would be even better if houston and st. louis could kick ass this weekend too... would be nice knowing that we helped knock their asses out of first place huh.......... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why the hell can't anyone else beat them?  We sure as hell have kicked their ass twice now.  It's not that f***ing hard.

:huh: dont know...........ask chimp or steve.. they may have an answer for ya........ :lol:

it would be even better if houston and st. louis could kick ass this weekend too... would be nice knowing that we helped knock their asses out of first place huh.......... :headbang

It would also be nice for Minny and KC to lose! :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wow, thats the 1st time a got a wink from HSC! Its an honor!

wow first time... where have you been hiding.. i usually toss a few everyones way day by day.........here you need to catch up a bit....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

wow first time... where have you been hiding.. i usually toss a few everyones way day by day.........here you need to catch up a bit....... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Wow! I feel special, oh so special! Thanx HSC! :lol:

I'd have to say this rivalry is right behind Yanks/Bosox and Dodger/Giants.

As far as League rivalries go? Yeah.

As far as Interleague rivalries go? This is THE Interleague rivalry. Yanks/Mets can't touch this one and none of the other so-called "geographic rivalries" even come close.

Houston leading Texass 9-1 and Cards leading KC 5-1.

The Brew Crew pummeled the twinkies 8-1.

Sweet!! :headbang

wow first time... where have you been hiding.. i usually toss a few everyones way day by day.........here you need to catch up a bit....... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

HSC, Where's my wink for the day??? I feel so down right now!!!

As far as Interleague rivalries go? This is THE  Interleague rivalry. Yanks/Mets can't touch this one and none of the other so-called "geographic rivalries" even come close.

You are so right. Despite each teams sorry history, the intensity can't be matched anywhere. In all of baseball only Yankees-Red Sox and Dodgers-Giants (when they were both in NY) are comparable. They of course aren't interleague.

As far as Interleague rivalries go? This is THE  Interleague rivalry. Yanks/Mets can't touch this one and none of the other so-called "geographic rivalries" even come close.

You are so right. Despite each teams sorry history, the intensity can't be matched anywhere. In all of baseball only Yankees-Red Sox and Dodgers-Giants (when they were both in NY) are comparable. They of course aren't interleague.

Sorry, but neither D-G nor Y-RS come close to Sox-Cubs as far as sheer intensity and antagonism partly because those intraleague series are 14-20 games this year whereas our interleague one is only 3-6 and may, in fact, come down to ZERO if they do away with IL altogether.

Then there is the city rivals factor and the fact that neither team has won a playoff game in a longass time, both are frustrated this season sinking under expectations of success. If you think the have's fight a brutal and desperate fight, you clearly have never seen 2 have-nots with nothing to lose go at it...

No contest IMO.

I'd have to say this rivalry is right behind Yanks/Bosox and Dodger/Giants.

WELL that's sayin a lot since we only played eachother for 6 yrs or so......FAN wise I can agree with you thats it's up there but player-wise its not that close yet

BE GOOD