Who are your strange crushes?

shipps

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 10:36 AM)
Since I am a fan of old movies, some might say it is strange that I love Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. They are kind of dead, but I think they were the two most beautiful actresses to grace the screen during their life.

Also, I have a thing for Katie Couric. Until a close up shows how old she is.

If I could add one name to that dynamic duo, it'd be Ingrid Bergman. Put Hitchcock's Notorius in your Netflix cue and prepare to be dazzled.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 10:36 AM)
Since I am a fan of old movies, some might say it is strange that I love Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. They are kind of dead, but I think they were the two most beautiful actresses to grace the screen during their life.

Also, I have a thing for Katie Couric. Until a close up shows how old she is.

Kim Novak in 'Vertigo'

QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 05:18 AM)
Iam particularly in love with Kat Von D FROM Miami Ink and she is covered in tatoos.Also Jeanne Zelasko from MLB Fox coverage,Rachel Ray,Condaleezza Rice, and Steff.......hehehehe.

That woman is beyond ugly. I mean, I have to turn the TV station when she comes on.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
I should add that Ike's wife (she doesn't have a name) is hotter and more ditzier, but she doesn't know her way around the kitchen like Mimi. :)

Funniest (and borderline best) advice about women I've ever read, courtesy of Dashiell Hammett's mom: "If a woman's no good in the kitchen, she won't be good in any other room in the house."

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 08:48 PM)
That woman is beyond ugly. I mean, I have to turn the TV station when she comes on.

Its a strange crush man.I dont know why.Maybe its the power that Iam attracted to.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
How is that strange? Summer is gorgeous and has always had a tight body from her swimming days. Damn it kid go out on a limb.

You must be thinking of her sports list days, but my infatuation began when she was on Figure It Out on Nickelodeon. I watched that damn kids show religiously as a high-schooler and even when out of my way to look for her at the Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando. Sadly, they weren't taping when I went. :(

Or is that a borderline obsession and criminal stalking? :unsure:

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 01:43 AM)
You must be thinking of her sports list days, but my infatuation began when she was on Figure It Out on Nickelodeon. I watched that damn kids show religiously as a high-schooler and even when out of my way to look for her at the Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando. Sadly, they weren't taping when I went. :(

Or is that a borderline obsession and criminal stalking? :unsure:

I love Figure it Out, they run episodes of it on Noggin, I try to catch it as often as possible. Believe me when thinking of Summer Sanders it's all about her Nickelodeon days, hair back and a tight orange T-shirt on that slammin' body of hers. I'd say there's quite a few late teen/early 20 year olds that are right there with you and I on the Summer Sanders infatuation.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 01:42 AM)
Larisa Oleynik has kinda fallen off the radar over the past 5 or so years.

Alex Mack is another one of those Nickelodeon faves from back in the day. She was and still is insanely cute, once again nothing strange about liking her.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 01:52 AM)
I love Figure it Out, they run episodes of it on Noggin, I try to catch it as often as possible. Believe me when thinking of Summer Sanders it's all about her Nickelodeon days, hair back and a tight orange T-shirt on that slammin' body of hers. I'd say there's quite a few late teen/early 20 year olds that are right there with you and I on the Summer Sanders infatuation.

Memories...

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 01:25 AM)
YES. Why does she stand out so much? Is she the 1st hot chick in a car commercial? Maybe she is.

Well she has that throaty kinda voice, which is nice. But most car commercials just have voice overs, not hotty spokeswoman.