Who are your strange crushes?

shipps

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 01:53 PM)
OK, if we are talking off the wall here, the woman in the overstock.com commercials. When she's laying on the bed talking about the 'big o', I'm thinking 'yeah, I got your big O right here, baby!'

She looks exactly like a friend of mine. They could be twins, really.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 10:37 PM)
That woman in the Mercury car commercials. I have no clue what her name is.

I'm totally with you on that one.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 11:52 PM)
I love Figure it Out, they run episodes of it on Noggin, I try to catch it as often as possible. Believe me when thinking of Summer Sanders it's all about her Nickelodeon days, hair back and a tight orange T-shirt on that slammin' body of hers. I'd say there's quite a few late teen/early 20 year olds that are right there with you and I on the Summer Sanders infatuation.

Alex Mack is another one of those Nickelodeon faves from back in the day. She was and still is insanely cute, once again nothing strange about liking her.

Hell ya on Alex Mack!!!

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
If I could add one name to that dynamic duo, it'd be Ingrid Bergman. Put Hitchcock's Notorius in your Netflix cue and prepare to be dazzled.

Ingrid is definitely it for me too. The most beautiful woman ever to be captured on film. The camera definately loved Ingrid.

And maybe it's a personal preferance for Bogart over Cary Grant, but it's the Casablanca Ingrid and not the Notorius Ingrid that ranks above all others. Then again, it may be that Casablanca is probably the second most perfect American film after Citizen Kane, but Bergman was a big part of that perfection.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jan 6, 2007 -> 09:13 AM)
Well she has that throaty kinda voice, which is nice. But most car commercials just have voice overs, not hotty spokeswoman.

She's just got that natural hottness. Man I been saying that since her first commercial. I think I even tried googling once to find out who she was.

edit

And here she is....Jill Wagner.

I wish I wouldn't have found these Stuff pics, cause I like her better in the commercials

Stuff Mag

Mercury

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 7, 2007 -> 11:43 PM)
Ingrid is definitely it for me too. The most beautiful woman ever to be captured on film. The camera definately loved Ingrid.

And maybe it's a personal preferance for Bogart over Cary Grant, but it's the Casablanca Ingrid and not the Notorius Ingrid that ranks above all others. Then again, it may be that Casablanca is probably the second most perfect American film after Citizen Kane, but Bergman was a big part of that perfection.

Po-ta-to, po-tah-to. Ingrid still smolders.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 10:55 AM)
She's just got that natural hottness. Man I been saying that since her first commercial. I think I even tried googling once to find out who she was.

edit

And here she is....Jill Wagner.

I wish I wouldn't have found these Stuff pics, cause I like her better in the commercials

Stuff Mag

Mercury

The Stuff pics would be better if she wasn't covered in grease, but it's still hot IMO.

QUOTE(Balance @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)
How about Kari Byron, the girl from "MythBusters?"

I'm not a big fan of red heads but I'd definitely make an exception for her, she's not particularly good looking but there's just something about her.