Who are your strange crushes?

shipps

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 9, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
Again, some of you are missing the whole STRANGE part...

She's a goofy-looking figure skater that I made big deal about to follow during the salt lake city olympics back in my freshman year of college in my dorm for fun. Even found winamp skins of her, made fliers, forced other people to watch, had her initials on my intramurals team shirt, etc...

I know what you mean since others are just posting random hot girls they saw in a commercial or something, but (and considering there's no official rules) I've stayed true and named a few of my "strange" crushes.

She's not that hot anyways...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 9, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
She's a goofy-looking figure skater that I made big deal about to follow during the salt lake city olympics back in my freshman year of college in my dorm for fun. Even found winamp skins of her, made fliers, forced other people to watch, had her initials on my intramurals team shirt, etc...

I know what you mean since others are just posting random hot girls they saw in a commercial or something, but (and considering there's no official rules) I've stayed true and named a few of my "strange" crushes.

She's not that hot anyways...

Well, with the back story, I'd agree that's a little strange. :D

But the modern day Sasha Cohen (I confess to having no idea what she looked like in 2002) isn't too much of a stretch. Or, maybe I just share your opinion on this matter.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 9, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
Again, some of you are missing the whole STRANGE part...

The thread description only says "women that don't usually come to mind." But if that's not good enough I'm going to say that Nancy Pelosi looked pretty good that night she took over as Speaker of the House...is that strange enough?