Colorado Governor SLAMS PETA........

NUKE_CLEVELAND

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/3212

This is priceless stuff right here.

In addition to labeling PETA "losers" and "frauds," he expressed amazement that "PETA doesn't want us to feed freezing cattle" [click to listen] and stated that "it's symbolic of what PETA stands for" [click to listen]. Finally, Owens declared that PETA is "a strange group of people. Don't send money to PETA" [click to listen]. Asked a few hours later by KRFX sister-station KOA-AM to reiterate his position on PETA, he put it plainly: "What a bunch of losers. Don't give your money to PETA." [click to listen].

SCORE!!!!!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 11:03 AM)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...PETA does more to hurt the cause of animal rights in this country than any other group possibly could. They may hurt their own cause more than any other group in the nation.

PETA is very scary to me. I know this may not be the greatest "source", but Penn and Teller on their show Bulls**t exposed how dangerous they are. They support bombers, etc... I don't think people really that much about them when they support them, IMO, in an effort to be trendy. I remember from the show how one of their higher ups uses insulin that was tested on animals, but said she can do it since she is so important in saving animals it is OK, but other people should boycott similar treatments.