We have been...

SoxFan1

Man, this series against the Cubs has really waken up the bats! 19 runs in 2 games. The hitting is phenomenal, the starting has been wondergful, and the defense has been extravagent. The baserunning has been great too. This series can turn the season around! Bring out the brooms baby!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Man, this series against the Cubs has really waken up the bats! 19 runs in 2 games. The hitting is phenomenal, the starting has been wondergful, and the defense has been extravagent. The baserunning has been great too. This series can turn the season around! Bring out the brooms baby!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

im not going to get too excited just yet.. but it could be the turning point .........one can only hope so anyhow........ :headbang

Do take note that we didn't have a hit after the 4 inning today...

Do take note that we didn't have a hit after the 4 inning today...

1) You gotta give the Cubs pen credit for that and

2) We got it done early and often and were able to hold the lead. Big confidence booster today!

im not going to get too excited just yet.. but it could be the turning point .........one can only hope so anyhow........ :headbang

Cmon, you have to at least be a little excited that they are taking it to the scrubs? I know I am.

I think the team is fired up to play the Cubs. To say they've turned the corner or something of that nature is to early to say. Give Minnesota a 12-3 beating and I'll say it too.

Exactly, and those pitching matchups are not in our favor.

You want a big series which may very well determine the fate of our season? I give you 06/24-06/26 my friends.

I agree. We take 2 of 3, we are 2.5 back, we sweep, we are a half game back, we lose 2 of 3, we are 5.5 back, we get swept....we are 7.5 back and aren't even in the picture anymore.

We can't afford to be swept, and losing the series will hurt a lot too. I think it is almost a must win series.

I agree.  We take 2 of 3, we are 2.5 back, we sweep, we are a half game back, we lose 2 of 3, we are 5.5 back, we get swept....we are 7.5 back and aren't even in the picture anymore.

We can't afford to be swept, and losing the series will hurt a lot too.  I think it is almost a must win series.

huh?

I agree.  We take 2 of 3, we are 2.5 back, we sweep, we are a half game back, we lose 2 of 3, we are 5.5 back, we get swept....we are 7.5 back and aren't even in the picture anymore.

We can't afford to be swept, and losing the series will hurt a lot too.  I think it is almost a must win series.

exactly, why we must sweep tomorrow and all week as we did that glorious week in June 2000... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

exactly, why we must sweep tomorrow and all week as we did that glorious week in June 2000... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

We have 6 games against the Twins in the next 10 games. Yeah it is nice to plow the Cubs, but the Twinkees are the only team that REALLY matters on our schedule.

we need every win, every series matters, as we pull another June 2000 to let the world know we are here - and we ae back - and this is our time, every game now is important to be in 1st in 8 days - and that would tally demorlaize two teams and that's all bonus