Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Happy 72nd Elvis.

I didn't know there were that many of him. :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
Another classic is if you look up the term "Gaged"

Hey, it's better than Santorum got. :D

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

Ooh!!! A job offering the e-mail box.

To your attention..

Our shop was opened in 2003 in Russia. We used to sell parts for cars, motorcycles, yachts and boats. Now we occupy a different niche on Web market - we sell men's and women's apparel, various accessories and jewelry. We sell both brand-name goods and goods made by companies which are not widely known. You can always be sure in the high quality of the product purchased from us.

Now We are also planning to start selling electronics soon - that's why we are looking for potential partners for Acroland e-shop in the USA. So we suggest you these vacancies:

1. Financial Manager

Job Description: On permanent and temporary job of the finance manager are required people in age 21-60 years in USA.

Your duties are: Receiving money for the wholesales of our goods from the clients onto your bank account or new opened account (Bank of America and Wells Fargo is welcomed). You have to send the received sum to our company’s offices with the help of Western Union. Acceptance of money transfer is carried out only with the approval of Acroland e-shop.

We don't ask your personal bank info for security reasons. It suits us, if you are able to open new bank account (Bank of America and Wells Fargo is welcomed). Earnings for financial manager depends on your month activity.

We use Western Union for our transfers, because it's rather fast than bank wires. In present time we use Bank of America and Wells Fargo accounts for instant transfers.

The basic requirements: Skill to communicate, ability to work in a command. Ability to put interests of company

higher then own. Diploma of higher education is welcomed.

More info about job and resume form you can find here: http://acroland.org/vacancy.htm

Contact mail: acrolandus@gmail.com, support@acroland.org

With best regards, administration of Acroland e-shop.

So I had a mole removed like 2 weeks ago, just because it was funny looking. Everything went fine in getting it removed, got stitched back up and was on my way out. I went in today to get my stitches taken out and finally be done with stitches on my back...no chance. Of course I go in to the doctor telling me my mole was a severe melanocytic atypia, meaning it was nearly melanoma, so of course he had to cut around the area again and of course I get stitches on my back for another 10 days, this time more of them.

yay, i love stitches.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 10, 2007 -> 09:46 PM)
I went and bought MVP baseball 2005 from my gamestop for 6 bucks today. Looking forward to replaying this game.

aaaaaand

it's not compatible w/ the 360.

super sweet.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 12:02 PM)
I started bringing my ipod into work again (stopped doing it a couple months back) and I forgot how nice it is to listen to music/podcasts while I work.

I listen to mine at work for about 4 hours a day, and so does everybody else (shows how productive we are). :lol:

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 06:52 PM)
it took me 4.5 years to get my first speeding ticket.

i got one tonight.

I'll try to one up you on the stupid stakes;

I forgot to pay my registration and have been driving around with an unregistered vehicle for the past 2 days. Oops. :bang