Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 04:52 PM)
Why?

Let me count the ways No particular order implied:

1. It's dark out when I wake up again (and thus my head was not ready to wake up this morning)

2. I oversleep on Sunday.

3. I can't sleep Sunday night after oversleeping Sunday Morning.

4. I wake up exhausted Monday Morning.

5. I'm getting a headache due to my poor sleep last night.

6. I was so tired this morning I forgot to grab myself lunch.

7. I keep discovering other clocks I still have to change.

8. Congress decided to make all of my auto-resetting clocks worthless with this stupid 3 week forward jump of the start of things. Now half my clocks think I moved to the Mountain time zone for 3 weeks.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 05:12 PM)
But....you live in California.

Tradeoffs, Mr. Balta. Tradeoffs.

And after about 4 months of telling people "no, you're stupid, this is not cold", today I'm telling people "no, you're stupid, this is not hot".

Dah!!!!

At least the rocks are a lot cooler than in Indiana. I'll give ya that.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 07:17 PM)
It hit 52 today, and I was totally comfortable outside in a tshirt and flipflops while I was moving snow out of drifts to make it melt quicker. :D

20 degrees warmer than that, pwned

but then again, we have already discussed this matter

How pathetic. This guy is like 65 years old and still takes performance enhancing drugs.

Stallone charged with banned substance

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Aging Hollywood hunk Sylvester Stallone faces stiff fines after trying to bring vials of a muscle-building hormone into Australia, where it is restricted.

Lawyers for Stallone, the 60-year-old star of the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movie franchises, represented him in a Sydney court on Tuesday where he faces one charge of importing a banned substance.

Stallone and his entourage were stopped at Sydney airport and kept for several hours on February 16 as he arrived for a promotional visit, while customs officials searched bags and confiscated items. His hotel room was searched and more items confiscated three days later.

Stallone and his group were allowed to leave Australia, and he was not compelled to appear in the Sydney Local Court for Tuesday's hearing.

Human Growth Hormone is officially considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia, and it cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

Entire article: HERE

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 13, 2007 -> 10:48 PM)
I just played soccer at lunchtime in 90+ dgeree heat for an hour, and I think I'm about to pass out at work.

Good times (so take that you Iowans in snow).

The snow is gone.

And it's nighttime, silly.

QUOTE(shipps @ Mar 13, 2007 -> 02:28 AM)
Am I the only one that gets nostalgic when it first gets warm and the time has changed?

First gets warm...its been in the mid 70's the past 10 days out here :P

My soccer team now has a two game winning streak....after losing our first 5 games of the season, this was quite a feat!!!!!!

Yes to being unassigned today at work. Its basically a day off where I'm relaxing at the office with ncaa on demand on right now and mlb.tv on watching the Sox game later on today.

Definitely makes up for having to work from 6:30 AM till 10:30 PM yesterday.