Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 12:07 AM)
Congratulations Alex, enjoy the life together. :cheers

Thanks buddy. We stayed up last night and opened all of our presents. Good times.

Just a note to anyone buying a wedding gift this summer..... BUY FROM THE REGISTRY!!!!!!! We got a few crap gifts that I'd rather have taken the $$$ because we'll never use it.

The only exception to that rule is if someone buys something from the registry AND gets a "creative gift".

Worst present: Artic Blue Plastic Salad Bowl set from QVC.

Best present: Tie, Select Comfort Bed from my parents and a Coleman Grille from her parents.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 08:45 AM)
Thanks buddy. We stayed up last night and opened all of our presents. Good times.

And by opening up presents you meant...

Just a note to anyone buying a wedding gift this summer..... BUY FROM THE REGISTRY!!!!!!! We got a few crap gifts that I'd rather have taken the $$$ because we'll never use it.

The only exception to that rule is if someone buys something from the registry AND gets a "creative gift".

Best present: Tie, Select Comfort Bed from my parents and a Coleman Grille from her parents.

Oh. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it... ;)

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 08:45 AM)

For a couple of years, my standard present was a wok set. It always went over like the '07 Sox, so I started buying off the registry, usually barware, since I work in the Food and Bev industry. That is, of course, if I even remembered to buy presents. I usually ended up as the "cash in card" guy.

Accept my good wishes for much happiness in your new life together, PA. I guarantee that my good wishes will be more useful than the wok set I considered!

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
For a couple of years, my standard present was a wok set. It always went over like the '07 Sox, so I started buying off the registry, usually barware, since I work in the Food and Bev industry. That is, of course, if I even remembered to buy presents. I usually ended up as the "cash in card" guy.

Accept my good wishes for much happiness in your new life together, PA. I guarantee that my good wishes will be more useful than the wok set I considered!

dude, I would have lost my virginity to YOU if I would have gotten a Wok set.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 01:51 PM)
haven't tried that position yet.... but thanks! :lol:

You mean to tell me you didn't put a copy of the Kama Sutra on your gift registry??

We got one for our wedding. . . the pop-up version, of course. :D