Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 12:46 PM)
Row, when are you and I gonna get together, get drunk and then f*** with Greasy and Jason? Soon, I hope.

prepare to clean up all the beer he spills.

Amazing how a bad filing can masquerade as a cracked tooth. Turns out what I thought was a cracked tooth was a stained funky filling. It was the tooth next that tooth that had the bad filling (it had some decay around it). It was odd how much my gum was bleeding while he was working on it.

No more blood and it does hurt to eat, brush or floss that area any more - woohoo.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 10:12 AM)
I realize not many here are doctors but I figure I will give this a shot anyway since it's a weird thing to search for on google.

Just about everyday I wake up with facial pain and a slight headache. Really makes no sense at all.

Anyone got any clue wtf that might be?

Is there an ass print on one side of your face?

Happened to me in college. Roommate.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 05:42 PM)
I wasn't part of that convo, but based on using it daily for the past 2 weeks, that would be a false assesment.

I think I was the one that started the Dyson thread. It was awhile back when I was looking for a new vacuum and I asked if they were worth the money. I don't remember who it was that said that they would eventually wear out because they were plastic and I should look for a metal one.

I even asked a guy at a local vacuum store and he said they weren't worth the money either even though they sold them. I ended up getting one with a bag (after having horrible luck with 3 or 4 bagless in a row)and it's been pretty good so far. The only thing that's been wrong is that I broke the belt when I accidentally ran over my daughters backpack strap.

So, what do you think of your Dyson now that you've had it for a little while?

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Mar 7, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
I think I was the one that started the Dyson thread. It was awhile back when I was looking for a new vacuum and I asked if they were worth the money. I don't remember who it was that said that they would eventually wear out because they were plastic and I should look for a metal one.

I even asked a guy at a local vacuum store and he said they weren't worth the money either even though they sold them. I ended up getting one with a bag (after having horrible luck with 3 or 4 bagless in a row)and it's been pretty good so far. The only thing that's been wrong is that I broke the belt when I accidentally ran over my daughters backpack strap.

So, what do you think of your Dyson now that you've had it for a little while?

Damn I wish I saw this thread about a week ago. :D

We bought a Dyson - we had a bagless vacuum of another brand and I hated it. Before that, I went through about three or 4 "cheap" vacuums over the last 5 or 6 years. This time, we thought what the hell, if this (Dyson) is as good as all the reports out there on it say it is, it will be worth it.

Last year about this time, I had to tear out a wall at my house to fix a leaky pipe. There was sheetrock everywhere. We vacuum that room about twice a month, and when I got the Dyson home, that damn thing picked up sheetrock dust out of the carpet that the old vaccum hadn't gotten the last 25 times over the last year. I must say I'm impressed... it cleans pretty damn good.

:ph34r:

:::::::::::

10-Day Forecast for

Roanoke, TX (76262)

Today

Mar 8 Mostly Sunny

80°/55° 0%

0 %

Fri

Mar 9 Isolated T-Storms

75°/53° 30%

30 %

Sat

Mar 10 Partly Cloudy

81°/56° 10%

10 %

Sun

Mar 11 Scattered T-Storms

71°/48° 40%

40 %

Mon

Mar 12 Mostly Sunny

74°/47° 10%

10 %

Tue

Mar 13 Sunny

73°/53° 10%

10 %

Wed

Mar 14 Sunny

81°/56° 10%

10 %

Thu

Mar 15 Sunny

78°/50° 10%

10 %

Fri

Mar 16 Sunny

75°/49° 10%

10 %

Sat

Mar 17 Sunny

70°/49° 10%

10 %

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 01:07 PM)
:ph34r:

:::::::::::

10-Day Forecast for

Roanoke, TX (76262)

Today

Mar 8 Mostly Sunny

80°/55° 0%

0 %

Fri

Mar 9 Isolated T-Storms

75°/53° 30%

30 %

Sat

Mar 10 Partly Cloudy

81°/56° 10%

10 %

Sun

Mar 11 Scattered T-Storms

71°/48° 40%

40 %

Mon

Mar 12 Mostly Sunny

74°/47° 10%

10 %

Tue

Mar 13 Sunny

73°/53° 10%

10 %

Wed

Mar 14 Sunny

81°/56° 10%

10 %

Thu

Mar 15 Sunny

78°/50° 10%

10 %

Fri

Mar 16 Sunny

75°/49° 10%

10 %

Sat

Mar 17 Sunny

70°/49° 10%

10 %

Don't make me come down there and show you why Roanoke was the lost colony... :fight

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
So I finally did it. I signed up for the Chase corportate run May 24th. Anyone else doing this? Now I have to get back into some running shape. It'd be cool to get back down around 20 minutes, but I won't count on it.

I'd be lucky to run this in about 60 minutes these days.

Well a couple of people from Work are going on a Charity Walk for Oxfam, and it's about 60 miles. You can't run it, so you'd probably be walking for a good 18-24 hours.

Not my cup of tea quite frankly.