Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 10:57 AM)
Psh. It only took me two......days to get in my first accident.

Wow that's impressive, and I thought running over a curb and needing $1500 in repairs in my first 10 days was impressive.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 05:59 PM)
Wow that's impressive, and I thought running over a curb and needing $1500 in repairs in my first 10 days was impressive.

that is actually impressive

It just amazes me that theyd let a 10 year old drive

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 05:59 PM)

More impressive when the circumstance surrounding the crash are taken into account. I crashed into someone I knew from school who had three other classmates inside the vehicle. Damages to his car -- $5,000; mine -- $2,000.

Definitely wasn't a fun time to be within the Flash Tizzle household.

I am on to rubber bands for my braces. They are saying it is only a slight correction, but we will see. I am going to be as religious as I can about putting these bad boys on so they better do their work so I can get these stupid things off already and have an extra $100 in the bank each month instead of in my ortho's pocket lol.

Does anyone know - can gums become enflamed from sinus issues? I've never had perfect gums, but in the last week to two weeks, they have become so enflamed and swollen. They were doing better than usual and then I had the sinus thing and hence puffy gums. Now they are itchy and sore. I am going to have to floss the hell out of them this week and use my generic Listerine (labels match between the two).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 02:52 PM)
Does anyone know - can gums become enflamed from sinus issues? I've never had perfect gums, but in the last week to two weeks, they have become so enflamed and swollen. They were doing better than usual and then I had the sinus thing and hence puffy gums. Now they are itchy and sore. I am going to have to floss the hell out of them this week and use my generic Listerine (labels match between the two).

Are you on any ant-histis? When my allergies (or sinus) are really bad and I take any prescription allergy stuff for an extended period I have a hard time flossing because it's so painful. I'm not sure if my symptoms were the same as yours, but, yes, I have had gum problems when my sinuses are acting up.

So today I started my final semester of high school and had my first day of Media Arts. I got seated across from an extremely preppy "cool" girl. After looking around and seeing who was in the class she said to her cool friend, "Ugh, there are only three people in this class"....inferring that anyone in the class who was not cool could not be recognized as a human being. There were roughly 25 other kids in the classroom, but they don't count for anything in her eyes. I just chuckled to myself and smiled when I heard her say that because it was so ridiculous that it was funny.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
So today I started my final semester of high school and had my first day of Media Arts. I got seated across from an extremely preppy "cool" girl. After looking around and seeing who was in the class she said to her cool friend, "Ugh, there are only three people in this class"....inferring that anyone in the class who was not cool could not be recognized as a human being. There were roughly 25 other kids in the classroom, but they don't count for anything in her eyes. I just chuckled to myself and smiled when I heard her say that because it was so ridiculous that it was funny.

What a b****.

So if anyone bothered to watch the Aussie Open today (Ana Ivanovic is hot ;)), you probably would have seen it was pretty hot down here today.

106 degrees hot in fact. So hot, that at 4p.m the power goes off in my whole office, and basically everywhere across the whole metropolitan area, causing a lot of chaos.

So that meant a few beers in the hot sun, and driving home with basically no traffic lights on whatsoever, on a 30min drive home. Always a fun experience.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 03:28 AM)
So if anyone bothered to watch the Aussie Open today (Ana Ivanovic is hot ;)), you probably would have seen it was pretty hot down here today.

106 degrees hot in fact. So hot, that at 4p.m the power goes off in my whole office, and basically everywhere across the whole metropolitan area, causing a lot of chaos.

So that meant a few beers in the hot sun, and driving home with basically no traffic lights on whatsoever, on a 30min drive home. Always a fun experience.

I would so take 106° over -11° and snow on the road

God I hate North America from November-February sometimes

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)

Greatest years of your life, my ass. God I hated HS, and people like that were exactly why.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 06:14 AM)
Greatest years of your life, my ass. God I hated HS, and people like that were exactly why.

Along with a bunch of other stuff, I lettered in four sports, was Treasurer of the Varsity Club, and President of the Chess Club. I hung with everyone. It wasn't until later I discovered one clique had tossed me out and I didn't even know it. I'm very much a move over and allow someone else to join the group.

PIC-iCarta-Small.gif

FInally a device that fits what I think of an iPod ;)