Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2007 -> 07:56 AM)
I read in the newspaper yesterday that if people were to add one capital letter and one character (such as !@#$ etc) that the average time need to hack their password would go from 2.6 days to 2.1 centuries.

Cool. That tip may be worth the price of this web site

QUOTE(Brian @ May 4, 2007 -> 08:39 PM)
I don't think so. Really flew under the radar.

It's weird because I've been watching this HBO stuff about the De La Hoya/Mayweather fight with my buddies, and there was a Bill Maher commercial that mentioned he died. And it was news to me, but everyone else seemed to know. And it made me think that most of my knowledge on current affairs comes from this site, and I could swear nobody has ever mentioned it.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ May 4, 2007 -> 10:32 PM)
Fat Tire beer is tasty and makes me feel good; saving my dogfish head 90 minute IPA for tomorrow night

Yum and Yummer! :cheers

Have you had a Dogfish 120 yet? Hophead Heaven!

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 5, 2007 -> 03:02 PM)
so apparently if I didn't call you at around 3 in the morning last night, I didn't have your number or you're lucky.

^leaves amazing drunk voicemails^

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 5, 2007 -> 03:02 PM)
so apparently if I didn't call you at around 3 in the morning last night, I didn't have your number or you're lucky.

Have I given you Jason's number yet?

So I saw a fox tonight.

We set a shooting house in the ground (it's 12.5 feet up in the air) then we planted 24 apple trees, and cleaned out something called a man-cave. My uncle had an addition built onto the end of his garage that will have work benches, a futon, tables, mounted animals, and a winch on which to hang a deer and skin it. It also has a garage door to drive in a 4-wheeler. Quite the setup. We tested out the winch by wearing safety harnesses and riding it.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 5, 2007 -> 11:15 PM)
So I saw a fox tonight.

We set a shooting house in the ground (it's 12.5 feet up in the air) then we planted 24 apple trees, and cleaned out something called a man-cave. My uncle had an addition built onto the end of his garage that will have work benches, a futon, tables, mounted animals, and a winch on which to hang a deer and skin it. It also has a garage door to drive in a 4-wheeler. Quite the setup. We tested out the winch by wearing safety harnesses and riding it.

:headbang You are thisclose to being an honorary Texas :lol:

QUOTE(knightni @ May 9, 2007 -> 12:32 PM)
If you vote straight ticket, you vote for every Democrat running in a primary.

That's like voting for every one of Hillary, Obama, Edwards etc. all at the same time.

How does that help?

Straight ticket means you vote for someone in the same party in each race.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 9, 2007 -> 01:26 PM)
I voted straight ticket democrat in yesterday's local Michigan City elections.

I feel the earth move under my feet, I feel the sky start tumbling, tumbling, oh, tumbling doooooowooowwnnnnn.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong here.

You didn't mark the "D" on your ballot and turn it in...?

You voted for each race one at a time and picked a guy with a D next to him on every race.

Right?

QUOTE(knightni @ May 9, 2007 -> 12:51 PM)
Now, correct me if I'm wrong here.

You didn't mark the "D" on your ballot and turn it in...?

You voted for each race one at a time and picked a guy with a D next to him on every race.

Right?

Yes.