Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 14, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
You should be fine if you have any visible facial hair.

So his girlfriend can get in, can he?*

I kid because, I thought that was funny. Maybe I care ™

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 15, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
LIES.

Philip B. Elfstrom Stadium is a baseball field located in Geneva, Illinois. The stadium was built in 1991 and holds 7,400 people. It is the home of the Kane County Cougars.

Geneva, IL -- The Kane County Cougars claimed a 3-1 victory Tuesday afternoon at Elfstrom Stadium, defeating the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers and sweeping the two-game series in front of a season-high crowd of 10,638 fans. Haas Pratt and Isaac Omura drove in the runs for the offense while Andrew Bailey, T.J. Franco and Scott Moore baffled the Rattlers from the mound.

http://kccougars.com/gamestory.html

:)

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 14, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)
http://www.metrochicago.com/

Anyone been here and know how closely they check ID's for 18+ concerts?

It' sbeen a long time for me since an 18+ Metro show, but I remember them checking ID's well enough that if you didn't have one that said you were 18 you were SOL.

Then again, my girlfriend was the one who wanted to see Echo and the Bunnymen, not me.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
It' sbeen a long time for me since an 18+ Metro show, but I remember them checking ID's well enough that if you didn't have one that said you were 18 you were SOL.

Then again, my girlfriend was the one who wanted to see Echo and the Bunnymen, not me.

Obviously a lie. You and a girlfriend ;)

f*** Yes to 3 day weekends. Especially when as of a week ago you were slated to work at least one day, possibly two days of that weekend. But somehow, I got my ass in gear, took care of business and will get to enjoy a full 3 day weekend.

Better yet...my company gave us another 4 holiday days to use over the summer....SHWING.

God I could use a break (i don't know how some of you people have worked for 35-40 years....I'm having a hard enough time to getting to one year of having an actual career as opposed to a part time job).

I will be leaving in an hour to take Pooka to the vet. I have never taken a dog to a vet so this will be an experience for both of us. I have a muzzle for him since he barks and snarles at other dogs. Luckily he is good with people though.

I am not even this nervous when I go to see the doctor.

Yay! Pooka is in perfect health. He took his shots like a champ - didn't even whine or whimper. He also pooped on command for someone other than me lol. Brian was astonished by that one haha.

He goes back the week of the 11th for his second Lyme booster since we are taking him to Lake Geneva the week of the 18th. Between the frontline, the flea prevention in his heartworm prevent, and the Lyme prevention, fleas and ticks are screwed if they come near him heh heh heh. Just the way we like it. Now if I could convince the buggies StinkyButt has to vamous (sp?).

Poor thing was terrified by the other dogs though (including the dogs that I think my hamsters could take on). People think he is going to attack when it is that he is terrified. If he was in defend/attack mode, his fur would be standing up and he growls rather than whines. I've seen it and it ein't pretty.

Go POOKA!!!

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 23, 2007 -> 03:41 AM)
Fact: 95% of women between the ages of 21 and 30 named Brooke are extremely hot. I've never met an unnatractive Brooke, I just assume there have to be a few...somewhere.

The goofy-looking wackjob on the Denver Real World falls into the other 5%.

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 26, 2007 -> 10:50 AM)
The goofy-looking wackjob on the Denver Real World falls into the other 5%.

Sometimes that girl looked very sexy and other times just down right nasty. Like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girl looked good in some light and not so hot in other light.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 26, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
No clue who she is.

Pics??

281x211.jpg

byrd-04.jpg

I tried looking for a bad one of her and couldn't find one. I don't mean they don't exist because she had plenty of fugly moments this season.