Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 06:17 PM)
If I could, I ask for everyones prayers today for a friend and fellow student who was hit by a car this morning. Apparently she has suffered some head injuries and is in serious condition. :pray

All of the best Slav...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 11:53 AM)
I for one would be happy to oblige

Jessica Alba just wants sex

I don't believe this for one second.

I think this is one of those things female celebrities say to keep guys talking about them, along with suggesting that maybe they'd be open to a lesbian thing.

If she meant this, she wouldn't be talking about it, she'd be out getting pounded by random guys.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 09:11 PM)
Who is dumber Jessica Alba or Eva Mendes?

Show business is The Land Of Not-Too-Smart.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 01:50 AM)
I think I've gained about 50 pounds the last 2 days.

I think I've lost weight since I came home from school in early May, mainly due to two reasons: eating much healthier food than Cafeteria food, and I'm working outside 5-6 days a week and am constantly on the go.

QUOTE(shipps @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 02:48 AM)
I have a sunburn that has put pockets of fluid on my shoulders.Painful to say the least,I will probably sleep in about a week.

Good god man. Pockets of fluid? The worst burn I've ever had was a nice shade of purple on my shoulders. That must hurt like a b****. Hope ya feel better.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:20 PM)
How in the hell does someone listen to the SAME cd day in and day out. Barry Manilow to boot. :huh

I'll do that. :ph34r: But NEVER to Barry Manilow--I hope I get some points for that. :)

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 11:40 AM)
I'll do that. :ph34r: But NEVER to Barry Manilow--I hope I get some points for that. :)

The same CD for months? All day long... every day...?

Yes, big bonus points for it not being BM. :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 11:45 AM)

Kap and I had a guy on our floor in college who did the samething. One of us stole his CD, we all made copies of it, and then we all played the tapes really loud when he was trying to sleep. He never got his CD back, and I still have it :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:45 PM)

Months, no, but I can listen to the same cd during my commute for weeks and weeks. . .And I've been known to listen to the same classical cd (over headphones of course) for a week at work. . .

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:16 PM)
Months, no, but I can listen to the same cd during my commute for weeks and weeks. . .And I've been known to listen to the same classical cd (over headphones of course) for a week at work. . .

This girl has Barry in her CD player - so loud I am waking up singing Copacabana several times a week - and it's been there since at least mid March.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 01:19 PM)
This girl has Barry in her CD player - so loud I am waking up singing Copacabana several times a week - and it's been there since at least mid March.

You should have her brought up for violating your basic human rights. I would call Amnesty International. . . :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 01:19 PM)

I once found myself in the exact same situation. But. . . that was thirty years ago, when they used to have a show. Now it's the Disco. But not for Lola. . .

Yep, now I have that damn song stuck in my head as well.

I know someone that has listened to the same CD in his car for the last couple months. And it's a Peter, Bjorn, and John CD to boot. Who? Right.

On another note, I just found out that I've had MLB Extra Innings since the start of the year and didn't know it. However, with the way we're playing this year, maybe that's not a bad thing.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:17 AM)
I was outside from 2-7 pm today and thought I was gonna melt. We will have high temps of above 107 for the next 10 days. To think we'll be in the 120's in August. :o

Oh, but it's a dry heat.

;)