Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 12:53 PM)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out one month from today. This makes me happy. That is all.

I've been watching all the movies for the first time this week--I still need to see the fourth.

I know this is the wrong way to do it, but it's really got me into this story. After watching these movies so far, my plan was to see the fifth and then read the next two books. However, I'm tempted to start reading them all from the beginning now.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 07:14 PM)
I've been watching all the movies for the first time this week--I still need to see the fourth.

I know this is the wrong way to do it, but it's really got me into this story. After watching these movies so far, my plan was to see the fifth and then read the next two books. However, I'm tempted to start reading them all from the beginning now.

They're surprisingly good. And great quick reads for the summer.

I am so excited about last book.

I have to take my pre-lims (aka comps/quals/worst things ever) and I actually planned my schedule for taking them around the release date of the book. So, I will be done with those on July 17th and will be able to spend the weekend curled up with the book guilt free!

QUOTE(shipps @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 10:55 PM)
Interestingly enough I do.He is a nice guy,and he has his perfectly placed spiked hair.How could you hate him really?

It's hard to hate the mentally challenged.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
Self high 5, there is some TV channel called ION that shows an hour of the Wonder Years every week night. I haven't watched this show in years but loved it when it was on.

They started in April. They've already gone through the entire run of the show (the final and first episodes were on last night). So, it's a good time for you to start watching again.

I just learned how to make someone's arm go numb by just hitting a certain pressure point on their bicep. That's some crazy Kung Foo s*** right there... Which brings me to my next point: Pressure points are rediculous for the fact that they can paralyze the entire human body if you hit the right one(s) in the face.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Jun 23, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)
I just learned how to make someone's arm go numb by just hitting a certain pressure point on their bicep. That's some crazy Kung Foo s*** right there... Which brings me to my next point: Pressure points are rediculous for the fact that they can paralyze the entire human body if you hit the right one(s) in the face.

How long does it go numb?And about where is it?