Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 10:00 PM)
I started playing Super Mario Bros 3 on that again. Always get the 2 whistles on World 1, and go straight to World 8, Dark World.

Can't get past the 3rd stage on that level ATM though (and the 1st battleship was hard enough, that took me quite a few goes).

have you ever seen the video of the person beating it in 11mins, i think it was done with an emuator, but regardless its still impressive.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 06:18 AM)
4 degrees is really, really cold.

Mmmm shorts + 4 degrees = cold.

I thought for the first time in my life my hands were actually frost bitten, it was the most ridiculous s*** ever.

f*** YOU WINTER

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 06:21 PM)

I thought for the first time in my life my hands were actually frost bitten, it was the most ridiculous s*** ever.

f*** YOU WINTER

hey bright guy, maybe think about wearing pants next time

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 06:21 PM)

f*** YOU WINTER

They make things that help keep you warm in times of cold weather. You made it ridiculous s*** yourself.

QUOTE(beautox @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 03:37 AM)
have you ever seen the video of the person beating it in 11mins, i think it was done with an emuator, but regardless its still impressive.

Not impressive whatsoever. The entire thing was faked... so therefore it means nothing. He could have at least done a better job than he did.

So I guess there is one thing that is neat about winter on the Great Lakes, and that is the landscape that you get up at the beaches. I took some cool pics a few days ago, and here are the highlights of what I got. Let me tell you one thing, and that was it was really F'ing cold up there. It was about 10 degrees, plus the winds were at about 25 mph due north off of the lake.

I posted them on my former school board campaign site, now piddly little Michigan City message board.

Check them out if you like.

http://www.citybythelake.org/forums/index....dpost&p=384

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 04:04 PM)
That's exactly what I was when we did this a week ago in my Managing Behavior in Organizations class.

Weird science. It was weird, my senior year I lived with 3 other girls and 3 of us had the same personality type. The other girl was an ENPJ. She was faaaaaaaaaar less cool than us ISTJ girls (although getting that many emotionally reserved perfectionists in one place was, uh, special).

I'm ta-ing Psych of personality and we're doing Jung, so I thought I would brush up on his personality types.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
Weird science. It was weird, my senior year I lived with 3 other girls and 3 of us had the same personality type. The other girl was an ENPJ. She was faaaaaaaaaar less cool than us ISTJ girls (although getting that many emotionally reserved perfectionists in one place was, uh, special).

I'm ta-ing Psych of personality and we're doing Jung, so I thought I would brush up on his personality types.

Personality was one of my favorites. My favorite was Abnormal and watching the hypochondriacs self diagnose all their problems. :lol:

How are you studies going? Are you achieving a good balance between TA and student?

Your Type is

ENFPExtrovertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 22756222