OFFICIAL 24 RETURNS THREAD

retro1983hat

This show was absolutely amazing. Wow. I don't get how they can keep doing it, but they find a way.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 05:54 AM)
SPOILER alert!!!!!!

Damn it! I loved Curtis. Boy, when you work on this show, you must be afraid reading your script knowing you're probably going to get whacked.

I was stunned when he died.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 11:16 AM)
This show was absolutely amazing. Wow. I don't get how they can keep doing it, but they find a way.

I was stunned when he died.

Are we sure that he is dead? I could never actually decide whether or not he had died. It looked like a shot to the shoulder.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 09:50 AM)
Are we sure that he is dead? I could never actually decide whether or not he had died. It looked like a shot to the shoulder.

I thought when his head finally bowed that was it. At first I thought Jack maybe hit him somewhere where he knew he wouldn't die, but than I realized he has to be a goner.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 09:55 AM)
I thought when his head finally bowed that was it. At first I thought Jack maybe hit him somewhere where he knew he wouldn't die, but than I realized he has to be a goner.

In the last shot of him in that episode, his eyes were shut and he wasn't moving. It was a brief one, but they threw it in.

Does anyone remember if they did the silent clock count at the end of the episode? I don't think they did. I'm still annoyed they didn't do a silent count for Tony last season.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
In the last shot of him in that episode, his eyes were shut and he wasn't moving. It was a brief one, but they threw it in.

Does anyone remember if they did the silent clock count at the end of the episode? I don't think they did. I'm still annoyed they didn't do a silent count for Tony last season.

Buchanan confirms that "Black Jack" (Manning) is dead. There is no gray area here.... EDIT I stand corrected, apperantly I assumed, something that cannot be done in 24 as we all know. There was no confirmation of Curtis' death.

What I get from the first four hours....

Nobody will be safe from Bauer this season, including himself. He's saved the country several times now, with "BIG" terrorist plans, and what does he have to show for it. I think we'll see Jack's character chancge a great deal in this season.

Edited by watchtower41

Does anybody really believe Curtis is dead? That seemed awfully gratuituous to kill him off in the premiere like that.

Blue Tooth Man being his brother was certainly a twist I didn't see coming. Can't wait to see what the dad's up to--talk about a dysfunctional family!

So far so good this year on 24--well worth the wait!

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 10:17 AM)
Does anybody really believe Curtis is dead? That seemed awfully gratuituous to kill him off in the premiere like that.

Blue Tooth Man being his brother was certainly a twist I didn't see coming. Can't wait to see what the dad's up to--talk about a dysfunctional family!

So far so good this year on 24--well worth the wait!

Yeah, they said he was dead again at the beginning of the episode and the computer lady said why do all the people close to me die.

Just wait till Jack finds out "Blue Tooth Man" was pulling on the strings of the former President last season. Oh boy. This season is going to be a doozy. Also, I'm still not convinced that Assad is as good as he says he is.

I'm new this season to 24. I had never watched it before because I always missed the beginning of the season and felt it would be too difficult to catch up. Friends told me this year I could watch and be okay not having seen the first two seasons.

They were absolutely right. I am loving it so far, even though it took me a week to watch the first two episodes. Now, I am looking forward to catching up with seasons past while staying on top of this season each week. So far so good.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)
I'm new this season to 24. I had never watched it before because I always missed the beginning of the season and felt it would be too difficult to catch up. Friends told me this year I could watch and be okay not having seen the first two seasons.

They were absolutely right. I am loving it so far, even though it took me a week to watch the first two episodes. Now, I am looking forward to catching up with seasons past while staying on top of this season each week. So far so good.

Considering your a fan of Jericho, I'd imagine you'll really really dig this as well. Only a couple more weeks till Jericho finally comes back (hopefully enough people watch cause I really dig that show and don't want to see it get cancelled).

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 05:58 PM)
Just wait till Jack finds out "Blue Tooth Man" was pulling on the strings of the former President last season. Oh boy. This season is going to be a doozy. Also, I'm still not convinced that Assad is as good as he says he is.

I'm guessing Jack knows this already. He just isn't pulling it out because he has more important things going on than his personal grudge.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 07:25 PM)

This is actually Day (Season) 6, but well worth it to go back and rent/buy all the previous dvd's.

Blue Tooth Man played that Smarmy Doctor on ER. I loved him on that show and he has that same smarmy attitude. My favorite was when Jack and his wife had a cold exchange and he said, " that went well."

Also, how long before they reveal that the blond kid is actually Jack's son?

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Jan 24, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)
Blue Tooth Man played that Smarmy Doctor on ER. I loved him on that show and he has that same smarmy attitude. My favorite was when Jack and his wife had a cold exchange and he said, " that went well."

Also, how long before they reveal that the blond kid is actually Jack's son?

Won't be long....could be as soon as next week.