OFFICIAL 24 RETURNS THREAD

retro1983hat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it, but this season is definitely more dramatic than action. Will be interesting to see where this all goes. Karen Hays will be off for a few weeks as her plane flies her to LA CTU now that she's resigned.

Peter McNichol and Chad Lowe .... these guys should be on a Lifetime movie, not 24.

Anybody think that Morris could possibly still be a mole here.... I'm thinking that he sent the message that his brother was going to the hospital to CTU himself. McCarthy also mentioned that he needed to use an outside source to get a hold of the picture that he uploaded for Fayed.

Also nice that we finally get to meet the new VP. Looks like Lennox and him will always have underlying agendas past Palmer's control.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 10:04 AM)
Anybody think that Morris could possibly still be a mole here.... I'm thinking that he sent the message that his brother was going to the hospital to CTU himself. McCarthy also mentioned that he needed to use an outside source to get a hold of the picture that he uploaded for Fayed.

Also nice that we finally get to meet the new VP. Looks like Lennox and him will always have underlying agendas past Palmer's control.

Morris is a good guy and I have a feeling he's going to be around yet another season.

Morris is not a mole, however I do see that new CTU chick who has some Muslim in her turning bad at some point... there's always a mole in the CTU process.

Personally, the whole Jack's family thing needs to go away, and I was hoping his dad would be a good guy so everything with that whole storyline would be gone.

Last night's was a great episode though, and it looks like this season's about to pick up! :bringit

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 12:04 PM)

I've had questions about Morris from the very beginning. I have never seen past seasons, so I don't have any knowledge of his previous history, but he seems shaky to me.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
I've had questions about Morris from the very beginning. I have never seen past seasons, so I don't have any knowledge of his previous history, but he seems shaky to me.

This is his first year on the show (at least I think it is).

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 12:06 PM)
An no one sees the dad as the bad guy. Jack's sister-in-law. ex lover doesn't think to tell Jack what she knows. Please.

the first hour was good,

the second hour did a good job of setting up the next few ones....that is the way the show works, its either nuts or normal.