OFFICIAL 24 RETURNS THREAD

retro1983hat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think one of the things hurting this season is? I think they've just killed off to many people. One after the other, they've taken out virtually every major character from the early seasons except Jack. One of the things that made the show good in the early seasons was that they had a good cast that seemed to work well together, and they only had to introduce a character or two every season on the CTU side to make things work. This season, they basically had to start everything over anew with a totally rebuilt cast because last year they just killed everyone, and I think that hurt them.

One thing that interested me was when Jack talk to Marilynn after getting Josh back. Something was weird in that conversation and she was like is that all he said? I don't know...I think something is going to come of her. I don't know if it's back to when I thought Jack was the kdis real father or what. But she seemed to be worried that Phillip told Jack something.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 15, 2007 -> 01:29 PM)
One thing that interested me was when Jack talk to Marilynn after getting Josh back. Something was weird in that conversation and she was like is that all he said? I don't know...I think something is going to come of her. I don't know if it's back to when I thought Jack was the kdis real father or what. But she seemed to be worried that Phillip told Jack something.

it seems more and more like he is Jack's son but I guess that's what we will find out; apparently these last 2 hours are supposed to set up really well into season 7